𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭

WE'VE BEEN IN A MESS

Shana enlisted Emily to get money from Alison's room and give it back to her so Shana can get it to Ali. Shana never ended up getting it to her.

Ezra is manipulating the hell out of Aria but she's too naive to see it. Ezra is on to us too. Spencer and I are both having weird run-ins with him since we found him at that bar. He knows we're smart and we're close to Aria. Spencer and I have finally convinced Hanna and Emily that we need to keep an eye on him.

~

FLASHBACK

Spencer, Hanna and I are about to break into Ezra's apartment. Not the smartest plan at the moment, but it's all we have and we have to convince them that he needs to be on our radar.

"Are you guys on drugs?" Hanna exclaimed. We both just stared at her. "You've got to be on crack if you think Ezra is A."

"Listen, Hanna. One of Ali's poems had the name the Harts and the Huntsman and we walked in to see he was eating the pie." I explained.

"You're not making sense."

"The pie and the beer, Hanna, from the story, okay, and it's called Board Shorts Ale." I explained and it started to settle for her.

"That's exactly what Fitz ordered when he was there. That's where Ali must have gotten the nickname."

"Everything's all jumbled in Ali's stories. What if you're connecting the wrong dots?"

"You're telling me board shorts is a stretch? That's probably the most sure thing we have right now!" I exclaimed.

"Come inside. Either we prove it or we're wrong." Spencer huffed and Hanna followed us in.

We went up to his floor and went to his apartment. We found the spare key and put it in the door.

"I think Ezra may have rented that apartment in Ravenswood. If I can find something that puts him there, we'll have proof." Spencer explained as I put the key in the door.

"You're really serious about this, aren't you?" Hanna asked. Spencer and I jus gave her a look and went to walk in the apartment. "Wait, let's just say you're right. If there's anything that ties him to Ravenswood, he's not keeping it here." Hanna told us.

I didn't reply. I just looked around and saw a red light in the vent.

He's watching us.

I slowly backed out the apartment and the girls just stared at me. I didn't turn around. I quietly mumbled to them, "I think we're being watched. Don't look. Just follow my lead."

I slowly slipped the key back under the mat. Spencer took it as a cue to start talking.

"Yeah, I have not been sleeping lately. And all of this stuff about Ezra in my head, I don't even know what I was thinking." Spencer said and started walking away.