𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘦

THE GIRLS AND I ARE AT THE BREW TALKING ABOUT THE CURSED BIRD

THE GIRLS AND I ARE AT THE BREW TALKING ABOUT THE CURSED BIRD. Hanna has been panicking a lot lately because of her mom being involved somehow with Wilden's death. 

"Okay, my mom is not connected to a cockatoo." Hanna deadpanned.

"Parrot." Emily corrected.

"Whatever."

"Well, that bird is connected to Ali, Ali's connected to Wilden and Wilden's connected to your mom and stuff we don't even know anything about." I rambled. Who would've thought Wilden being dead would have caused a bigger mess than him being alive?

"My mom may have hit him a little with her car, but she did not kill Wilden." Hanna exclaimed. I don't think she killed him, but I know A is gonna try and pin this on her somehow. That's what A does.

"Of course not." Spencer assured.

Aria saw Emily fidgeting with her shoulder. "Hey, how's your shoulder?" Aria asked her.

"I'm seeing the doctor again tomorrow." Emily shrugged. She's been worried a lot about it. When A almost killed Mona, she hurt her shoulder. Bad. She can barely move it. In the pain she was in, she tried to go to a swim meat. It didn't work out because she bumped her head.

We were currently sorting through a box of Mrs. Dilaurentis' stuff relating to the bird. I distracted her while Emily went in.

"Why would you take all this stuff?" Hanna asked.

"I took the bird stuff and the rest of the junk to get past Mrs. Dilaurentis with Ali's notebooks. Bella could only talk about garden's for so long." Emily replied and I nodded.

"We learned so much from what Ali wrote down in Em's bio book. Who know's what could be written in these?" I wondered out loud. Ali lived a whole double life no one knew about. Jason didn't even know and he lived with her. He was also on every substance known to man for a while so he wasn't exactly paying attention. He could barely tell his right from his left.

Hanna looked through the window's to see Ella and her new lover Zack sitting together. She smiled and said "Awww, eat, bake, love," I've talked with him a few times. Aria and I have been busy so much lately we're barely home. From what we could tell, he's good for her.

"They look cozy." Spencer added. That they did. Makes me miss Jason.

"Yeah, they do." Aria muttered. I know it's tough for her. She never envisioned her mother being with a man besides her father. It was weird for me too.

"How's Jake?" Spencer asked Aria.

"He's nice." She said and we all stared at her. "No seriously, he's nice. We're seeing each other tonight." Aria added.

"Great." Spencer nodded.

"Well, you don't have to say it like that." Aria replied.

"I didn't say it like anything." Spencer shrugged.