𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇𝘼

𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇𝘼 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙀𝙍 has grown up with the core five girls

𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙇𝘼 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙀𝙍 has grown up with the core five girls. Hanna, Aria, Spencer, Alison, Emily and Arabella have been close friends since the very beginning. They were their own little group. They laughed. They cried. They told each other everything...or so they thought.

Arabella was the daughter of two teenagers. Her father, Mark Walker died when she was in the womb. Her mom, Lindsay Bloom, ran off when she was a baby. Ella and Byron Montgomery took her in as a baby and she's been with them since. They treat her as if she's their own. Aria, Mike and Arabella grew up like siblings.

Arabella was one of the closest with Alison. Alison had some trust in her that she didn't have in the other girls.

Arabella is smart, compassionate and witty. She's reliable but when she's tested, she doesn't back down. She's strong. Fierce. Something people wouldn't expect from her. The best way to describe her personality is a solid mix of Spencer and Hanna.

Her biggest secret is her relationship with Alison's older brother, Jason. But, one secret always snowballs into another.

These girls are in for one long, exhausting, and tortuous journey together. Through everything, they have each other.