𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥

AND JUST LIKE THAT, SUMMER IS OVER AND IT'S TIME TO JUMP BACK INTO SCHOOL AT ROSEWOOD

AND JUST LIKE THAT, SUMMER IS OVER AND IT'S TIME TO JUMP BACK INTO SCHOOL AT ROSEWOOD. This summer went by way too fast. The girls and I were all still trying to recover from the events from the last school year and let me tell you, it was not easy.

It was nice living an A free life for a little bit. I was still constantly on edge, but over the last few months there have been no messages or special gifts.

Five months after those events, the girls and I sat in Spencer's living room. All of the girls and I did separate things this summer. Aria took a photography class, Spencer did some early college things, Emily built houses in Haiti and Hanna did some things with Caleb.

As for me, I spent my summer with Jason and taking online college courses through NYU. I'm not 100% sure what I want to do but I think I want to go the route of psychology.

Spencer and I also made frequent trips back to the Lost Woods to try and make a virtual replica of A's lair. The night after Mona was arrested, we went back to clear it out, but we couldn't. When we got there everything was already gone. Mona was with us and then in police custody, so someone else had to have done it. We don't know who. Something about that keeps me awake at night. Emily doesn't know about this. The sting of Maya was too fresh.

Jason and I are doing really well. Explaining everything to him was easier than I thought.

~

FLASHBACK

Spencer is with Emily trying to talk her down so I decided to go over to Jason's. I'm still in my dress from the dance, except it's all tattered and there's dirt in every crevasse of my face from almost falling off a cliff. Thanks again, Mona.

I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to tell Jason about everything. There is so much. I guess I just have to start from the beginning.

I walked over and knocked on the door. It's got to be way past midnight. He opened the door and as soon as he did, I could tell I woke him up.

"Bella?" He asked before he really took in my appearance. Once he saw the tear fall from my eye, he knew something was wrong. "Bella, w-what the hell happened?"

"Can I-I come in?" I asked through sobs and shivers. He looked at me with the most confused and sympathetic face he could muster. He brought me in and sat me on the couch. He then left the living room to grab me some clean clothes of his. My heart melted. I put them on and sat back down. I reached out and grabbed his hand.

"Mona Vanderwall was arrested tonight and she is going to be put into a mental hospital." I let out. I didn't know what to start with.

"Okay? Why?" He asked, very confused.

"Mona has tormented and threatened my friends and I for the last year. Since a little before Ali's funeral, the girls and I started to get texts and notes in our lockers and surprises on our front porch. We didn't know it was her until tonight when she ultimately kidnapped Spencer and I and tried to drive us off of Lookout Point." I paused and his eyes were wide. "Jason, she knew everything. Where we were, who we were dating, where they lived. She threatened us so much to the point where we couldn't tell anyone. She threatened to kill me...to hurt you...to expose everything." I rambled and he took his hands in mine.