𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 '𝘈' 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴

IT WAS CHRISTMAS TIME IN ROSEWOOD, BUT EVEN THE JOLLY ATMOSPHERE COULDN'T CHANGE HOW HEAVY OUR HEARTS WERE

Spencer is out of jail on bail so we were all walking around town. "So what are you getting for Toby?" Aria asked.

"I'm abstaining from Christmas this year, remember? When you're out on bail for murder it just feels like the right thing to do." Spencer replied.

"And he's okay with that?" Emily asked.

"Well, he agreed to not giving presents if I agreed to surprising each other with a gesture."

"Like with clowns?" Hanna asked. No.

"What clowns?" I asked. 

"Court jesters. They're clowns, right?"

We all giggled. She had a point. I did my Christmas shopping for Jason already. When him and I went to New York a while ago, he was eyeballing this watch. I decided to order it for him.

We then looked inside a window on the street. Inside was a beautiful Christmas scene. I love Christmas so much. "I've always loved these windows." I smiled.

"Let's make a wish." Emily stated and walked over to a little wishing station.

"Yeah, let's make a wish for Spencer." Hanna added.

"Guys, Santa is not bringing me a stay-out-of-jail-free card." Spencer deadpanned.

Emily then handed us the snowflakes to write down the wishes. Hanna hesitated.

"Han, want a snowflake?" I asked.

"The last time I was here, it was with Mona." She muttered. She hasn't been taking any of this well. None of us have considering this could have been Ali's doing. Jason and I have been avoiding this conversation. I don't want to pressure him into doing something he's not comfortable with. I know he just can't understand why Ali would do it. The thing is, he knows she's capable of doing it.

"Wishes don't come true, Emily. If they did, people wouldn't die." Hanna finished.

"I'm still holding out hope." Emily replied.

"Hope is a dirty four-lettered word." Spencer spat.

"We still live in an A world. They still haven't found Mona's body." Emily snapped back.

"Yeah, that's because A likes to bury the bodies herself." I deadpanned.

"Yeah and then throw Ice Balls. I swear Alison is throwing this party to rub it in our faces. I ruined your lives and now I'm the Belle of the ball." Aria exclaimed. I was informed recently that the dance I thought was for school was actually Ali's dance. Imagine my surprise when I asked Jason to come with me. When I told him after the fact he laughed so hard.