𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥

I WAS EXHAUSTED AFTER THE PREVIOUS NIGHTS EVENTS

I WAS EXHAUSTED AFTER THE PREVIOUS NIGHTS EVENTS. When Jason and I woke up that morning, Ali and I both sat him down to tell him how incredibly stupid he was for that stunt last night.

"Do you realize this is the person that kidnapped your girlfriend and her friends and framed me for a murder that didn't even happen?" Ali yelled.

"Not to mention, he's the reason half of your body was broken in an elevator shaft." I added, equally as stern.

"Okay! Okay, I get it. I fucked up!" Jason said as he stood up from the chair and held up his hands defensively.

"Yeah, you did. You risked the lives of quite a few people including yourself. I understand you wanted to talk to him. I get it, I truly do, but please before tossing yourself into danger like that, think. This is not some high school bully. This person has killed people and got away with it. No mercy. I hate it to say it, but I don't think he'd hesitate, even for family." I went on. I thought he was smarter than this. "I love you, Jason and I'd do anything for you, okay?" I assured. He gave a slanted smile. I know he wanted to argue about it more but he held his tongue.

"Now, if you'll excuse us, Bella and I are needed over at Aria's. Please do not do anything stupid in the time we are gone." Alison said sarcastically. I just nodded and gave him a quick kiss. With that, we were on our way.

Alison and I talk a bit more about it when we left. I missed this Alison. Not the conniving bitch she used to be. The one I could talk to about anything.

When we got to Aria's, everyone was already there. We joined them in the living room and watched the news.

"Authorities have named Charles DiLaurentis as a lead suspect in the kidnapping of six Rosewood Teens. As well as a seventh victim from Cortland. Both state and local police remain tight-lipped..."

His name was out there now and I don't know if that made me relieved or worried.

Spencer got a text from Toby, "Toby says that the highway patrol is setting up checkpoints at all state borders."

Emily shushed her so we could still listen to the news.

"The police have yet to comment officially. Inside sources speculate that the former Radley patient could be responsible for the unsolved murder of his mother, Jessica DiLaurentis. One of the one commanding officers on the scene suffered minor injuries in pursuit of the suspect...."

I saw Ali's face fall.

"Did you know about this?" I asked.

"No." She shook her head.

"You should probably ask your dad." Spencer let out.

"Yeah, like he'd give a straight answer." Hanna muttered. All of our heads slowly turned to her and made a face. She's so honest at the wrong times.