𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘦

HERE WE ARE, SITTING IN THE BREW, PANICKING OVER EVERYTHING

"When was the last time your mom called you from New York?" Aria asked Hanna.

"I don't know. The day before yesterday. I haven't been keeping track." Hanna huffed.

"Have you checked your phone?" Emily asked.

"She called me from the hotel room, Emily. She has no cell." Hanna exclaimed and held up her moms phone which we found next to Wilden's corpse. A really is morbid.

"Who was that freaky woman at the funeral?" I asked. I am still thinking about that.

"There was a couple, Belle." Aria let out.

"The one with the veil." I replied and rolled my eyes.

"She dived into that town car." Hanna backed me up and I nodded.

"Speaking of freaks, where's Melissa?" I segwayed. Melissa has been at the top of my shit list since day one and somehow she's always involved in this.

Spencer was silent.

"Spencer?" I asked.

"What?"

"Where's your sister been?"

"DC. She's interviewing for an internship." Spencer replied.

"With who? Satan?" Hanna deadpanned.

"Wait a second, you think that Melissa was the woman in black?" Aria asked me.

Not necessarily but it's definitely a possibility.

"I don't know but I know she's somehow involved in all of this." I replied.

During this entire conversation, Spencer was making a replica of what happened at the lodge with our food.

"Spencer what are you even doing with my French fries?" Aria asked.

"I'm re-creating the geography around the lodge to see if it's even possible that the person who jumped out of the plane could rescue you four from a burning building." Spencer explained.

"Spencer, you can stack all the food that you want. It wasn't Alison." Aria said.

"Why are you so sure?" Hanna asked.

"Because I went to her funeral. Twice."

"We never saw a body." Hanna clapped back with.

"We've been through this. Okay? You were oxygen deprived." Emily tried to reason with.

"Okay, but how did four of us see her? It wasn't just her. It was me, Spencer and Mona. Mona hates Ali. Why would she lie about that?" I defended.

"It did look a lot like Alison so I'm not ruling it out yet." Spencer added.

"So you're saying that you think her mom is laying out all of her old toys and pillows because she's expecting her return? Bella, did you tell Jason you think you saw his not so dead sister?" Aria asked.