𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

a/n: never tell me i don't give u anything.

HANNA WAS STILL NOWHERE TO BE FOUND

HANNA WAS STILL NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. Spencer, Emily, Aria, Alison, Caleb, Mona and I are all at Spencer's going over our plan. We're calling the police to declare Hanna missing.

All of this has made me so sick to my stomach. I can barely eat.

"If we do this, there's no stepping back from it." Aria spoke.

"And we risk the police finding out about Archer." I added.

"You mean, finding out that Hanna ran him over and you buried him like a dog?" Caleb questioned. He's the only other one who knows about what really happened to Archer.

"To quote my dead husband, "Karma's a bitch."" Ali stated. She's right. He got what was coming to him.

"It was an accident." Emily said, trying to make everyone in the room feel better. I don't know if it was working.

"And we knew how it looked. We did it to protect Hanna." Spencer added.

"Who's currently our resident girl gone rogue." Mona spoke. This is not good.

Caleb tried calling Hanna one last time and it went straight to voicemail. He had the bright idea to give Hanna a phone that can't be tracked.

"Why isn't she picking up?" Aria let out worriedly.

"Because Noel probably has her locked up in another slaughtering hole." Emily replied. Not helping.

"Let's just call the cops. Tell them everything you just told us about Jenna and Noel." Mona spoke.

"And Sara Harvey. None of us believe that was an accident." I added.

Mona grabbed her purse and put it around her shoulder. "I'm heading to The Radley. Maybe Jenna will lead us to Noel." With that, she was gone.

Spencer went to the phone. "Do we call Furey or 911?"

"Noel is out there somewhere and he might have Hanna." I told Spencer, looking her dead in the eye. We need to be quick.

Spencer nodded and picked up her phone. She understood who to call. We couldn't hear who was on the other end but we heard Spence.

"I think my friend's been abducted."

After that call, Spencer's house was flooded with police officers and detectives. I told Jason what we were doing and to not he alarmed. Yet.

We were questioned by almost every cop in here.

Caleb was making a call off to the side. When he was done, he came back over to us.

"It was Mona. The cops questioned Jenna." He revealed.

"Did they arrest her?" Aria asked.

"No, she's still at The Radley." He said with a faint smile.

"You say that like it's a good thing." Ali made note.