𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘨𝘦

SOMEHOW, IT GOT WORSE

SOMEHOW, IT GOT WORSE. Emily and Hanna took Ali to see the hole in Sara's room and where it lead too. When they got there, there was no hole. Not even a seam of where it used to be. This is leaving Emily paranoid. She thinks Sara had something to do with her missing eggs. To be honest, I'm not sure if she does but it wouldn't surprise me either way.

We had a new problem on top of all this. Charlotte's murder weapon was a hollowed out piece of metal cut with a rectangle at the end. Guess who's missing a piece of metal from their suitcase?

Melissa.

I was talking to Spencer, Emily and Caleb about this.

"The piece of metal could have been used to crack someone's neck." Caleb spoke. I nodded.

"Okay, can we not go there? Melissa wasn't even in town when Charlotte was murdered." Spencer replied. I've heard this one before.

"Are you sure about that?" Emily questioned.

"Emily, my mother's election is two weeks away." Spencer shut her down. God, I can't wait for this election to be over.

"I get it, but if Melissa had-" Emily started but was cut off by Spencer.

"What, never wanted to watch Charlotte walk the streets again? I mean, that pretty much covers everyone who loves us. Should we add your mom to that suspect list too? What about Jason? I mean, he had as much reason to kill her as we did!" Spencer exclaimed.

I took a deep breath.

"Spencer, I'm not going to take what you're saying to heart because you're stressed but, you need to listen to what you're saying." I spoke and walked out. Take the high road, Bella.

This all feels too familiar. I thought I gave all of this shit up when I left Rosewood years ago. Now we're back where it all started.

In other news, Ella is getting married to Byron. Again. She's been working with Hanna to get the perfect dress.

Byron and Ella are asking Aria to officiate the wedding and since Aria is doing that, Ella wants me to be her maid of honor. Mike isn't coming home for the wedding. It makes me sad, but I get why he isn't. He's afraid Dad is going to hurt Ella again.

***

Alison called me freaking out. I was at the barn with Spencer and Caleb.

"Bella, are you busy?" She asked frantically over the phone.

"No, what's going on?" I asked and excused myself from the room.

"I got a text."

"A text?" I questioned. I had no idea what she was talking about.

"A text, Bella." She reiterated.