𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

NOT ONLY ARE THE GIRLS AND I IN HOT SHIT, BUT I AM ALSO PARANOID

Long story short, I said yes to Jason. I mean, how couldn't I? He's the love of my life. I'd never tell him no. I just gave him an out if he wanted it.

~

FLASHBACK

"So, Arabella Walker, will you marry me?" He asked with hopeful eyes. My eyes widened.

"Of course I want to marry you, I just don't know if you want to marry me." I let out honestly and held his hand.

"What are you-" He said but I cut him off with my finger. I brought Jason into my room and sat him on the bed. He stared at me while I paced around the room.

How the hell do I tell him everything?

How do I know if anyone is listening? I made sure our phones were left behind but A has everything except superpowers.

I took a deep breath and sat next to him on the bed.

"What's going on, Bella?" He asked worriedly.

"It's happening again." I breathed.

"What's happening?" He asked. When his eyes saw mine, he knew exactly what I meant. "Oh my god." He muttered and looked down at his feet.

"Listen, this person...It's more serious. They think we know who killed Charlotte and they're making our lives hell until we tell them. This person stole Emily's eggs from a cooler at the clinic." I whisper-yelled.

"How long has this been happening?" He asked.

"Since Charlotte's funeral. Since Sara Harvey came back into town." I replied.

"Bella, why didn't you tell me?" He asked and stood up from my bed. He was upset. He has every right to be.

"Because I don't know what the stakes are! I don't want you to get hurt! This isn't the work of some teenager, Jason."

"I wouldn't have stayed gone for as long." He said a little softer.

"As much as I hate you being away, I knew this person wasn't coming after you. They were too busy watching us." I let out and looked up at him.

He let out a sigh. "Come here." He said and opened his arms. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he rested his chin on my head. "This doesn't change anything, Bella. I still want to marry you."

"You do?"

"Of course I do."

"Okay. Then I want to marry you too." I spoke softly.

~

PRESENT TIME

That night, Jason and I rented a room at The Radley and turned our phones off for the night. We needed the night to ourselves.