𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬

ELLA IS CURRENTLY TEACHING ENGLISH CLASS

ELLA IS CURRENTLY TEACHING ENGLISH CLASS. All of the girls except Hanna and I share this class. However, I am struggling to focus. We do not know anything about this A. Just that they are willing to play with Ali's body parts. Terrified is an understatement.

All of the sudden, Emily jumped out of her seat abruptly.

"Emily, is everything alright?" Ella asked.

"C-can I be excused?" Emily begged and ran out. Spencer, Aria and I shared a look with Ella before we followed Emily. Emily ran out and into the bathroom. To our luck, Hanna was walking by. We walked into the bathroom to see Emily washing her hands.

"Em, what's the matter? Talk to us." I spoke.

Emily then handed me a necklace made out of lettered beads and teeth.

Human teeth.

"DEAD GIRLS CANT SMILE" was written with beads. What the fuck kind of game is this?

"Are those teeth?" Hanna asked, bewildered, as she took the necklace from me.

"Just please get rid of it." Emily begged.

"It wasn't enough to steal her bones. Now we're gonna get pieces of her delivered to us?" Aria rambled. This is not okay.

Spencer inspected the necklace. "Guys, these probably aren't even human."

"They're totally human." Hanna exclaimed.

"How do you know?" Spencer questioned.

"Because I worked at a dentist office, Spencer."

"For two days answering phones." Spencer deadpanned.

"Yeah and there were teeth everywhere. Even the freaking bathroom key was shaped like a cuspid." Hanna yelled.

Of course we heard people start to come in the bathroom so we all shoved into one stall.

"Look guys, real or not, this A is working overtime to frame us. First the call to Emily from Spencer's phone. Then the cemetery photo and now-" I started but Emily cut me off.

"It's all my fault."

"Em, stop." Hanna said right away.

"No. That whole night is like a black hole. I still can't figure out how I got to Ali's grave. " Emily went on. This is a mess.

Aria snatched the bracelet from Spencer, "We need to give this to the police." Aria let out. No. No way.

"We can't. We already lied to them about the lake house." Spencer argued.

"Yeah, that was a huge mistake. We keep digging ourselves in deeper. Burning those photos was one thing- these are teeth. Okay? We should at least tell our parents." Aria went on. Absolutely not. We are not putting them in danger. And how the hell am I supposed to break it to Jason that I knew Ali's body was missing a whole 7 hours before he did? He was crushed and if he knew I knew, he would be even more crushed. Everything that happened that night is staying under lock and key.