𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘴

BELLA'S POV

BELLA'S POV

A locked us outside for days. In the dark, the storms, the cold, the hot air, with no food and no water. We were treated like animals. And we were still in our dresses from that stupid prom.

All of the sudden, the doors to the dollhouse swung wide open. It's the first time we've seen any movement.

"Bonjour. Good Morning. Buenos Dias. Please enter and follow the lighted pathway." We heard over the speakers. I don't know what I wanted to do.

"I mean, I-I'm afraid to stay up here but I'm also scared to death to go back there." Aria let out. I was terrified. Fear isn't a feeling I felt very often. Even with A, it was more anger and hatred. Rarely fear.

What I was feeling now, was more than fear. I don't even know if I'll make it out of here alive.

"Please enter and follow the lighted pathway."

"You've been here the longest, Mona. What do we do?" Hanna asked.

"Maybe this was our punishment. Maybe it's not mad at us anymore." Mona replied. I find that hard to believe. A knows how to hold one hell of a grudge.

"Let's all stick together." Emily let out.

"Always." I replied and linked our arms. At least I'm not alone. I hate so much that they all have to go through this but I think if I was alone I'd really be losing my mind.

I miss Jason so much. It kills me to think he's alone right now. All I want is to be with him. For him to hold me and tell me I'll be okay.

We all linked arms and slowly entered the building. My heart is beating erratically. We walked through the dark halls. There was a rattling and the minimal lighting we had went out. Shit.

"What the hell?" I muttered.

Behind us, A appeared with a gas bomb. He took Mona and held a gas mask to her face. The rest of the girls and I were screaming before it all became too much to stay awake.

My eyes fluttered closed and I was met with darkness once again.

***

People always say when they're happy "heaven is a place on earth". Whether they find the love of their life or they had a major accomplishment, they're happy.

What about Hell? Is it adjusted to each person, specializing in their own personal hell or is it just one pit of fire that consumes everyone?

I am in my own personal hell. I feel like I'm dead. I am stuck in a place getting tortured. That's not even the worst part. I have to watch the closest people to me suffer. The girls don't deserve this. I don't deserve this.

On top of that, Jason has no idea where I am. He probably thinks I'm dead. That everything I warned him about with A finally caught up to me and he's left with no one.