𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳

THE GIRLS AND I WERE AT LUCKEY LEAN'S

THE GIRLS AND I WERE AT LUCKEY LEAN'S. Someone thought Aria was Vivian because of the coat.

"Well, he recognized the coat but when he saw it first, he thought it was Alison...Vivian." Aria explained.

"When he noticed you didn't come back, he was gone." I added.

"He was cute from the back." Hanna interjected. Not helping.

"And so was his front. Under different circumstances. He's been in Florida for like a year." Aria told us.

"What did you tell him, exactly?" Spencer asked.

"Uh, I told him that I was a friend of Vivian's and that I hadn't seen her since she gave me the coat."

"Can I see that number again?" Spencer asked and Aria handed it to her.

I feel like we're so close to finding out who A is. I can feel it in my bones.

"Duncan Albert." Spencer said.

"He said he met her in Brookhaven?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, in a bookstore. Couple places down from that creepy doll hospital."Aria said.

"Well, whoever Duncan is, he's connected to Alison and what she wanted in Brookhaven." I let out. This gets more confusing by the day.

"How do we know that he wasn't just some guy she flirted with in a bookstore?" Emily asked. We don't. That's what's tough.

"I don't think Alison wasted Vivian on flirting. When she out that wig on, she wanted something." Spencer pointed out. She had a point.

"She was looking for A." Hanna added.

"Duncan was part of that trail." Emily continued.

"I'll call him." Aria said.

"Aria, you don't have too." Spencer said. Yeah, she does. If he's apart of this trail, we need to know how.

"Any one of us could've been wearing that coat." Emily added.

"But it was me." Aria replied.

Suddenly, the conversation stopped when we saw Jenna get out of a car. She had a bandage on her eye. The bitch had the operation.

***

Aria was catching us up to speed on what Duncan said to her. Apparently, it was quite a bit.

"Duncan saw Ali that weekend?" Spencer asked.

"Are we sure we believe him?" Hanna asked.

"He was all torn up when I told him she was dead. He couldn't have been faking that." Aria said.

That's when we saw Garrett pulling away from Jenna's house.

"Why is Garrett in such a hurry?" I asked.