𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸

THE LAST FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN EVENTFUL, TO SAY THE LEAST

Toby is the one building the fence with Jason. That's a weird combo. Especially since he was accused of murdering Alison. For an unknown reason, Spencer wasn't too happy about it, so she sent me to go scope it out.

~

FLASHBACK

Jason and Toby are hard at work. Of course Spencer didn't feel comfortable with Jason alone with Toby even though I assured her Jason wouldn't hurt a fly. I know Jason and I aren't together, but it's obvious to everyone who knows me that he still means a lot to me, so I don't really like that my friends are treating him like an outsider. A villain.

I walked over to see a sweaty Jason and Toby. Why does he have to look hot?

As I was walking over, a twig snapped. Great. Cover blown.

"Who's that? Melissa?" Jason asked. Why the hell would he assume I'm Melissa? Have they been having secret meetings?

Spencer is starting to get under my skin.

"Uh, no. Bella." I announced. He looked a bit surprised to see me. "I was going over to Spencer's and I heard you guys out here so I thought I'd just stop by." I said with a little smile. "Why did you ask if I was Melissa? Has she been coming over?" I asked.

"Couple times. Mailman keeps giving them my stuff." He paused. "I'm gonna go grab a drink. Bella, come with me? Want anything Toby?"

"I'm okay." Toby replied and I followed Jason. I don't think I've been in this house since Alison died.

"So, how have you been?" I asked.

"Good. Adjusting to life back here. How are you?"

"I'm okay." I said and looked around. I don't see anything incriminating. Spencer is going crazy.

"Oh shit. You haven't been in here since Ali died, huh?" He asked and I nodded. "Crap, I'm sorry Belle." He replied sincerely.

"No no it's okay.....It doesn't look any different." I let out.

"I didn't want to mess with my mom's stuff. You know how she gets." He said and I nodded.

Soon, we went outside again. I need to leave before I keep staring at Jason and fall right back in love with him.

"Well, I'm gonna head over to Spencer's. Bye guys."

"Bye, Bella." They both said. Toby is fine. I knew he would be.

~

PRESENT TIME

Emily's mom was trying to move to Texas but A had another plan. A made a fake college acceptance letter and sent it to Emily's mom, so now she's good to stay. A good and bad thing, I guess.