𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

THE MOMENTS AFTER WERE A BLUR

THE MOMENTS AFTER WERE A BLUR. We didn't have time to process the bomb Mary just dropped. We rushed the to hospital behind the ambulance that took Spencer.

We got there and were going over every single thing we could have done to avoid this. To avoid Spencer being shot. As much as I want to go back in time, we can't.

"Someone should have stayed with Spencer and kept Mary from running away." Aria huffed.

"Yeah, well it's too late for that now." Hanna huffed.

"So it was Noel the whole time? Noel and Jenna?" Ali asked. I find it hard to believe it's just them and that this is over. If anything, it's getting worse.

"All we know is that they were connected to Charlotte and Rollins." I pointed out.

"Connected doesn't mean a motive." Hanna added.

"Maybe they thought we knew too much about something." Emily let out. Nothing added up.

"Where did Jenna go?" Aria asked.

"She probably walked into a closet." I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, if Noel was A.D. and Noel is dead, that means-" Aria started but Emily cut her off.

"Don't say that out loud."

"It's what we're all thinking." Ali let out. I just bit my nails.

"No, I know but just don't say it out loud. Not yet." Emily replied.

As if this night couldn't get any worse, nurses were wheeling another patient out of surgery. That patient was Toby.

"Toby? What happened to him?" Aria asked.

He looked like he was in bad shape.

"I-I don't know. If Toby's here, where's Yvonne?" I asked.

God, what the hell is going on?

***

ONE WEEK LATER

It's been an interesting week.

Jason was supposed to go back to New York this week but he basically put that off indefinitely because I am pregnant. He doesn't want to leave me with everything going on. I'm actually really thankful he's staying. Normally I want him far away from A's shenanigans but I agree with him that it's best if he stays.

I've come clean with him about a lot. All except what happened with Elliot. Now that I am pregnant, there's a lot more at stake. This baby is my main priority.

I've come to terms with the pregnancy. I'm a nervous wreck. We still can't confirm if Noel was A.D. but since his death, the threats haven't happened. I've seen this happen before. I'm trying not to hold my breath.