𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦

I CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE THE PAIN ARIA IS FEELING RIGHT NOW

The girls came over and tried to talk Aria through it all. She doesn't want to hear it. I really don't blame her.

"Did you actually read any of this book?" Spencer asked.

"A few pages. Bits and pieces. Ezra knew who I was before we met. He knew who all of us were. And he knew Alison, too." Aria replied, tears streaming down her face.

"So he admitted to being in a relationship with her?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, a brief one."

"Then he must be board shorts." Hanna said.

"Ezra didn't try to kill Alison. His whole book is trying to piece together who did it." Aria replied.

"How is he even gonna do that when the police can't figure it out?" I let out.

"I don't know. He has a theory though." Aria replied.

"And? What is it?" Emily urged.

"He thinks that one of us did it." Aria said and we all let out an incredulous laugh. Ezra doesn't know his head from his ass.

"You're kidding, right?" Spencer asked.

"Well, now we know it's a work of fiction." Emily added.

"Which one of us is he trying to pin it on?" Spencer asked.

"I didn't get that far." Aria replied.

"You didn't think to ask?" Spencer snapped back. Okay, not the time to get on her ass.

"Why? We know that's not true." I snapped back.

"Just because he wrote the book doesn't mean he's not A. You know, he could be using it as a way to place the blame on one of us to keep suspicion off of him." Emily said to us. I don't think he's A. I think he's guilty of being a hopeless romantic and not knowing when to let things go.

"Why would he do that? He know's Ali's alive." Hanna said.

"But he didn't know that when he started writing the book." Spencer clapped back.

"Guys, listen, Ezra's not A. He's a writer who found a great opportunity to make a name for himself and he used me. He used us." Aria exclaimed. All of us were silent for a moment.

"So wait, what are we saying, that all of that stuff in that room in Ravenswood, that was just research for his book?" Spencer asked.

"He's been working on it for years." Aria responded weakly.

"Well, we've seen the surveillance equipment, so we know he's been watching us." Hanna muttered. It's crazy to think we've had not only A watching our every move for revenge, but also Ezra for a stupid fucking book.