𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦

IAN THOMAS IS DEAD

IAN THOMAS IS DEAD.

I keep repeating it over and over in my head. He's dead. He almost killed Spencer and I in the process but someone...A...came out of nowhere and pushed him off the bell tower. Someone saved us and killed Ian.

But, why is his body gone? And why would A save us? We're all still trying to wrap our heads around this.

"He wasn't moving, okay and he wasn't breathing." Aria spoke through deep breaths.

"Because he was dead." Emily urged. That man was not alive when we saw him. I watched him fall. His neck was wrapped in the church bell ropes. There is no way he survived that. Corpses don't just get up and walk away. But his body is gone and no one can explain that.

"Is dead. Not was. Is." Spencer assured us.

"So, unless we're saying Ian is a zombie, someone moved the body." Emily concluded. But, why move it? What is the point in that?

"It was probably stuffed in the trunk of A's car." Hanna muttered as she raised her eyebrows.

"It's probably on its way to a meat grinder." Emily added. I'm gonna have so many nightmares after this.

The fear of the unknown is what keeps me up at night. Anyone in this town can be A, watching our every move. I feel like in order to feel safe, I need eyes in the back of my head. The worst part is, I'll never feel safe here again.

"You guys, A is probably watching us right now." I pointed out as I looked around.

"Anyone of these people could be A." Emily spoke.

This is crazy. How did we even get to this point?

"Half the town is here." Spencer sighed.

After a little bit, Garrett came over to us. "They wanna see you girls down at the station. I'm here to drive you." Why is he going to drive us? Shouldn't our parents?

"Uh, well I saw my parents earlier. They're gonna wanna know where we're going." Aria replied.

"They'll meet us there. Come on." Garrett said and we got in the car. Thinking back, we probably got in the car way too easily.

He started to slow down and turned into an alleyway. Okay, this is suspicious.

"I thought we were going to the police station." Hanna spoke wearily.

"Why are we stopping?" I asked, alarmed. My heartbeat started to quicken. I never trusted him.

"Let's go." He said harshly. I'm sorry, what?

"No, I'm not going anywhere." Hanna stated, standing her ground.

"Get out of the car." He demanded. I will fight him, I don't care.