𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰

THIS WEEK, ALISON'S MOTHER WAS COMING INTO TOWN FOR A FASHION SHOW

THIS WEEK, ALISON'S MOTHER WAS COMING INTO TOWN FOR A FASHION SHOW. Alison looked forward to this very fashion show every year. She lived for them. We were being a part of it this year as a tribute to Ali. I do have to say, it is a little weird for us, though.

We were currently folding programs for Mrs. DiLaurentis at Emily's. We're trying to figure what A's edge is right now. Why show us the video after they framed Ian? And now that he's dead and gone, what is the point?

"Why would A show us that part of the video?" Aria asked. Why does A do anything?

"To keep us distracted for when the next attack is launched." Hanna huffed.

"Or to tell us there's more to what happened that night." Emily added. I just don't understand why A would even help us.

"Guys, Ian tried to kill me and Bella in the bell tower to get back his perverted videos and he went after Ali for the same reason." Spencer told us.

"Yeah, but A had us convinced Ian killed Alison. Now it's what, two miles from the kissing rock to Ali's house? I mean, did she turn off the camera and walk home in the dark alone?" I asked. If Ian didn't kill Ali, then who did? Are they still out there?

"Yeah, someone could've been waiting for her and surprised her when she got home." Hanna pointed out.

That just made me think of what Jason said. I know he didn't do it, but it seems like we will never find out what really happened.

"Like who?" Aria asked.

"Like Ian. Just because he didn't kill Alison at the kissing rock doesn't mean that he didn't do it an hour later." Spencer told us.

"If Ian didn't kill Ali, did A?" Hanna asked. That is a frightening thought. I wouldn't be surprised. At this rate, it made the most sense.

We went silent.

"So, uh, did you invite Ezra to the show?" Hanna asked Aria, changing the subject.

"No, he's out of town presenting a paper at a conference. Did you invite Caleb?" Aria asked back.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you kissed him." Spencer answered.

"How was it?" I asked, intrigued.

"Well, I wore the total wrong gloss. You know the kind that looks wet but it's really just sticky?"

"Oof, the wads of hair get stuck to your mouth." I groaned.

"How about you? Anything new with Jason?" Hanna asked.

I didn't tell them about our moment at the cemetery. They didn't need to know right now. We were just being there for each other.

"Uhh no. Same old." I replied. He's already going to be at the show since his mom is running it.

After a second my phone rang and everyone stopped and stared.