𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

BELLA'S POV

BELLA'S POV

I felt lost. 

They decided to move Hanna, Aria, Spencer, Emily and I to a different facility. Probably to split us up from Alison. We were in the van on the way there now.

I've never felt this feeling before. I've never felt this feeling of hopelessness. I'm in a van on the way to a prison for a crime that didn't even happen and no one will believe us.

"I didn't think I could feel worse after A killed Mona. But the five of us getting arrested for her murder brings low to a whole new level." Hanna muttered. At least we were with her.

"Technically, they think that we're just accessories, not killers." Spencer let out. Not helping.

"An accessory is a necklace or a handbag, not a chain gang." I muttered and held my my wrists. Chains were wrapped around them.

"Call it what you want. We're all going to jail. A wins." Hanna let out.

"Why do you think they're separating us from Ali?" Emily asked.

"There's a lady in the laundry. If you do her work, she gives you information. Yesterday she said that the warden received an anonymous tip. They think the six of us are plotting something big." Hanna informed us. Jesus.

"What, and they think Ali's the big bad wolf?" Spencer deadpanned.

"But does that makes us her little pigs or little red?" Aria asked.

"Doesn't matter. A wolf can't lead without her pack." Spencer replied.

"When we get there, they're probably going to split us up too." Hanna told us and I winced. I don't want to be alone.

"What's it like, Han?" Emily asked. I don't even want to know.

"Do you want me to sugarcoat it or tell you the truth?" Hanna asked.

"Well, if I'm going to get through it, I need to know what to expect." Emily replied.

"The second they slam that door shut, you feel ashamed." Hanna said.

"This is crazy. We didn't do anything." I exclaimed.

"They don't care about that. They treat you like a criminal, and it's hard to remember you're not one. The first night's the hardest. You're locked away from everything and everyone you've ever cared about. And when they turn those lights out, it is the loneliest feeling you could ever imagine." Hanna replied.

Jason. Oh, Jason.

"Second thought, I could have used a thick coat of sugar." Emily said lowly.

"You can't be ready for how it feels, Em. It's hard not to give up on hope." Hanna let out.

"You guys, they can take everything from us, but they can't take us from each other. I don't care how far apart from you guys I am, I will still be with you." Spencer said. I grabbed her hand.