𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥

1 YEAR POST GRADUATION FROM COLLEGE

So much has happened since Jason and I got back together. Explaining how and why to my friends was interesting. They are happy for me, but want to grill the hell out of him. All they want is for me to be happy.

Jason and I are doing great. Now that him and I see what bottling up our emotions does, we've been good about laying it all out. No more secrets. No more lying about how we feel.

I've been recruited to work with Spencer and the Hastings for Veronica's campaign for State Senate. With my degree in cybersecurity, they figured they could use me. For the majority of the campaign, I've run social media aspects and done some research regarding her rival. I've been able to do it from my apartment in NYC.

That was all until I got a letter from Alison. All of the girls got a letter from Alison. After 5 years, they want to release Charlotte from whatever psychiatric unit she's in. Alison claims she's changed. They've asked us to share our feelings to a judge on if we think she should be free. I don't know how I feel about it.

Either way, I wound up back in Rosewood with Jason. Since Radley shut down a few years ago, it's been turned into a luxury hotel run by Hanna's mom. Ashley got us a good deal on a room. Not sure how I feel about staying in one of the old patients rooms, but it'll do for the time being. This is only temporary.

As soon as Jason and I drove into Rosewood, I felt the dread instantly fill my body. I've obviously been back since I left for college, but not for this reason. This feels odd.

Jason took my hand in his and shared a look with me. I knew exactly what it meant. He didn't have to say a word. I just had this sinking feeling I couldn't shake. I don't see this ending well.

The first thing I did when I got to Rosewood was go to The Brew where the girls and I will all be in the same room for the first time in a while. Jason is going to go see Ali and then drop off our things at The Radley.

I met up with Aria and Spencer outside. God, it is so good to see them. I hugged them both before we went in to see Hanna and Emily hugging.

"Get a room!" I yelled when I saw them.

We went up and hugged them next. I haven't seen Hanna in a while since she's been traveling a lot. We all caught up on each other's lives. Lord knows we had a lot to say.

Hanna has been working in the fashion industry. It's perfect for her. She's an assistant for a pretty well-known designer.

"Any hints on the fall collection?" Spencer asked.

"My non-disclosure agreement is eight pages long. Claudia would literally chase me down the runway with an ax if I let anything slip." Hanna replied.

Hanna is also engaged to an Australian hottie.