𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦

THE LAST WEEK HAS BEEN SLOW

THE LAST WEEK HAS BEEN SLOW. Spencer was in rehab. Her parents sent her there because it was getting out of control again. Aria was in Syracuse for a "college visit". I think it was more to forget about Ezra.

I spent a lot of time with Jason. It was nice. During the last week, I got my acceptance to NYU which just solidified the fact I'm able to break free from this dreadful town. Jason and I had our own little celebration, just the two of us.

Jason also told me about how Spencer basically cornered his mom and asked if she thought Spencer killed Ali. Spencer has been having horrible withdrawals and it hasn't been easy for her. She's seeing bits and pieces of visions of what she thinks happened. She doesn't know what's real and what she made up. This just added to the fact there needs to be a lot more distance between the Hastings' and the DiLaurentis'. I explained how the drugs could've caused this behavior. He gets it, but it didn't change how he felt.

I was walking through the halls with Emily and Hanna.

"I finally talked to Aria this morning." Emily let out. I've talked to Aria a few times but she's really enjoying her time away. She hasn't really contacted anyone.

"How is she?" Hanna asked.

"She sounded okay. Distant." Emily replied and I nodded.

"Yeah the few times I talked to her she didn't really go into detail. I think she's just blowing off steam." I paused. "Are we still going to Spencer's later?"

"I called her cell and her mom answered. There's no visitors and she's not gonna be in school for a while." Hanna replied and I nodded. She needs time away from this all too. I think Ali being alive was a plot twist none of us expected. Some of us took it well and some did not.

"Probably for the best. I saw Fitz's car in the teachers parking lot." Emily said and I threw my head up. He shouldn't be here.

"Wait, he's back?" I asked incredulously. I thought he knew better. Especially after meeting with a publisher. He was ready to put our entire life out for everyone to read.

"Mhm."

"So he just goes to New York to collect the big, fat check for selling us out and then what, comes back here to gloat?" Hanna asked. I was gonna talk to him later.

Down the hall, we saw Mike and Mona having a fight. It didn't look good. I shared a look with the girls before chasing after Mike.

"Mike!"

"What do you want?" He spat.

"That looked intense. I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Well, I'm not. Mona just broke up with me." Mike let out. Oh, god.

"Mike, I'm so sorry-"

"Save it. You never wanted us together in the first place." He said and tried to storm off. I grabbed his arm.