𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘯

a/n: sorry in advance

tw: mentions of addictions and rehab

IT WAS 2AM WHEN MY PHONE RANG. I reached over to see it was Mrs. DiLaurentis.

Why the hell was she calling me at this hour?

"Hello?" I groggily answered.

"Bella, I'm so sorry to call you at this hour."

"Is everything okay?"

"It's Jason. There's been an incident." She said through the phone. I should've known. What does she mean incident?

"I-Is he okay?" I asked. I was worried.

"I think. He was in a bar fight and he just called me from the Philly Police station. I need to go get him but I know he won't talk to me like he'll talk to you-"

"I'll be over in 10." Was my only response.

"Thank you so much. I'll see you soon." she replied before hanging up.

I quickly got up and threw on some better clothes. I packed a bag because I wasn't sure what I was throwing myself into. If it's what I think, I'm going to be gone for a couple days.

After I got myself somewhat ready, I went in to talk to Aria. She should know where I am.

"Hey." I whispered.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at me in confusion. "What time is it?"

"Like 2. Listen to me, Mrs. D just called me and said there's been an incident with Jason. I need to go with her and be with him."

"W-what? Is he okay?"

"I-I don't know. I don't know how long I'm gonna be gone for. Please cover for me." I begged.

"Yeah of course. What do you want me to say?"

"Just saw Jason needed me for something. Don't say what. I'll explain when I get back." I replied and she nodded.

"Stay safe."

"Always."

With that, I took off in my car to Mrs. D's. She was waiting for me on her porch. I got out and walked over.

"What happened?" I let out exasperatedly.

"I'm not sure, honey. All I know is he was arrested. I have the bail money, but we need to go get him." She told me and I nodded.

We got into her car and the only thing I could think of is Ali. I definitely can't tell Jason about her right now. I got to thinking about what she said, though. She begged me not to let her mom find out. Why?

She broke the silence with a sigh. "I'm gonna need to talk to Peter."

"Why? Last I knew, he wasn't too fond of Jason."