𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦

HALLOWEEN

HALLOWEEN.

Halloween used to be one of my favorite holidays. As a kid, I loved the concept of being someone else for a day. I liked the scary movies and jump scares.

Now, A kinda took jump scares to a new level. I dread Halloween. I have for a while.

The girls and I were walking through the neighborhood. Hanna was begging us to give her a hint on our costumes this year. We are all going on a Halloween train ride. We made a deal to wait and be surprised.

I am a bit more excited because Jason is going to accompany me. After much deliberation, he and I decided to go as Princess Anne and Joe Bradley from Roman Holiday. I idolize Audrey Hepburn so any excuse to dress as her, I take advantage of. Plus, it's an excuse to see Jason in a suit.

"Give me a hint." Hanna begged.

"I will not give you a hint. We made a deal. You'll see my costume tonight at the party." Spencer argued.

"But what if we show up wearing the same thing?" Hanna then asked. The chances of that are slim to none.

"We are not going to be wearing the same thing, Hanna. I promise you that." I responded.

"Look, I'll give you a hint if you give me a hint." Hanna continued. This girl....

"No hints, okay? We said we were gonna pick someone from a movie and we're all gonna surprise each other." Aria scolded.

"Who's stupid idea was that?" Hanna asked. Oh, Hanna.

"Yours." all of us replied simultaneously.

Emily is still recovering from the last traumatic events with Nate. Kinda hard to move on from that, but she needs a distraction. I do not blame her.

Caleb is doing better. I still hated the fact he had to get hurt during all of this. Nate was a real terrorist.

As if this day couldn't get anymore erie, we turned our heads to see a fake casket that says "R.I.P Alison DiLaurentis" in someones lawn.

"Oh my god." I muttered. This is getting ridiculous. We shouldn't have to be reminded of our dead friend every time we leave the house.

"Who would do this?" Hanna asked. Take a guess. I have a few.

"It's Clifford Yerdley's house." Spencer replied.

"He is such an astonishing jerk." Aria added.

"Jokes over." Emily said and stormed over on the lawn. She approached the casket but before she got there, some boy, I'm assuming Clifford, jumped out in a dress and blonde wig with a skeleton mask. I'm really starting to hate it here.

"You are such a tremendous loser." Hanna called as Emily threw a small rock at him.

"This is why no one will go out with you." I added. After that, the girls and I stalked off and went about our day.