𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥

THE GIRLS AND I ARE STANDING SOMEWHERE IN RAVENSWOOD TALKING ABOUT THE CONVERSATION WE JUST HAD WITH MRS

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THE GIRLS AND I ARE STANDING SOMEWHERE IN RAVENSWOOD TALKING ABOUT THE CONVERSATION WE JUST HAD WITH MRS. GRUNWALD. We were just told that Alison is still alive. We all knew, but having it confirmed is another huge step. 

What the hell am I supposed to tell Jason? I feel like all I ever have to do is break news to him. Good, bad, confusing. This ranks high on the confusing list.

"Maybe she's right. Maybe we should just leave." Aria let out. No way.

"So we're supposed to pack it in just because a soothsayer tells us too?" Emily asked sarcastically.

"I mean, for all we know she could be on A's payroll. She can't prove that any of that story was true." Aria argued. Seems pretty believable to me.

"Ali was calling Grunwald because she believed that she could help her." I replied.

"Yeah, I believe her too. She was telling us what we're thinking, right? That Ali's still alive?" Hanna asked.

"No, that's what a good charlatan does. She tells you what you wanna believe."

"Maybe Grunwald doesn't want us to come tonight because she knows that Ali will be there." Emily said.

"And A is gonna be be looking for her." Spencer added. We then saw all of these people walking to the party in their time-period wear.

Aria then looked over to the shop next to us and sighed. "We're crashing a party."

We went into the store and bought these horrendous outfits. I chose a red costume with a black hat. It was definitely the most "me" outfit there. The things we do for Ali.

I still can't believe Ali is alive. I mean, I can. But why? Why did she literally fake her death and let all of us believe she was murdered?

Poor Jason. How in the world am I supposed to tell him his sister is alive? Either he won't believe me or he'll be mad I knew and didn't tell him. One thing is for sure, I'm not telling him until he's doing better.

We walked down the street, approaching the party.

"What kind of town throws a party in a graveyard?" Aria muttered.

"Must be to honor their dead." Spencer replied.

"Yeah, they can't do that without walking all over them?" Aria asked.

"Guys, what if we see A before we find Alison?" Emily asked.

"There's five of us, there's only one of him." I replied.

"Um, yeah, and that him might be carrying a weapon. All we've got are these 20-pound hats." Aria said. At this point, my main priority was finding Alison. If A is in my way, I won't hesitate to take him down.

"Well, I can't run from the enemy. This girdle is cutting my air supply." Hanna groaned.

"It's a corset." Spencer interrupted.