𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘳𝘬

EVERYTHING WAS A BLUR

EVERYTHING WAS A BLUR. Ezra was taken into the ambulance and sent to the hospital. Noel was answering questions with the police and the girls and I held Aria back. She was about to go in the ambulance with him but it isn't safe to do that.

"Aria, we cannot do anything to help him right now." Hanna told her.

"If they know you knew anything about this, you're gonna spend the entire night answering questions at the police station. You're never gonna get to the hospital." I informed her. If she wants to do anything to help him she needs to stay away for right now.

"Bella's right. We'll find out where they're taking him and we'll get you there." Emily assured. Noel made eye contact with Aria and I could tell for a split second, he felt horrible. I didn't even know he felt emotions other than horny and anger.

During this, Alison was on the fire escape above us. She saw A riding on top of the ambulance. After that, we got a burner phone to call the police with.

I also needed to call Jason and tell him I was okay. I know he's worried.

Emily went in and got the phone and a couples cans of hairspray. Spencer took it out of the box and handed it to Hanna. "You know what you need to say, right? Don't stay on the line a second longer than you have to."

The hairspray can be used as pepper spray so Emily gave it to Ali and I. We have a plan.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Emily asked.

"Ezra just saved my life and he probably saved yours, too. Hanna's right. There's no way my mom made that jump. She's not A but Ezra knows who is." Alison told us and I nodded.

"Look, Em, the plan was to get Ali out of town tonight, but now that we know that A's after Ezra..." Aria trailed off.

"I get that A wants to shut Ezra up okay, but Ali's still a target. Can't we think of another way to do this?" Emily asked.

"If Ezra.... When Ezra pulls through, he's gonna tell us who A is, and this thing is finally gonna be over." Aria said. Emily conceded.

Hanna called the police, "Hi, the guy who just got shot at Bank and Hudson is Ezra Fitz...Yeah, I think you should send a cop to the hospital because I saw what happened, and I don't think it was a random thing.....Well yeah, but he might not be safe so you better go fast." She finished and hung up.

"Are they sending somebody?" Aria asked.

"Yeah, I heard her typing." Hanna replied.

"I need to call Jason." I muttered as Hanna passed me the phone.

"Do you have too?" Spencer asked and Ali and I looked at her.

"Spencer, he's been through a lot lately. The last thing he needs is to think I'm dead in a ditch." I replied. Spencer nodded and understood.