𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵

MY LIFE IS A SHIT SHOW

Spencer told Melissa about Jason and well, Melissa didn't take it very well. Can't say I blame her. What I can blame her for is her showing up in Ian's home movies. Caleb sent us a new video and it showed Melissa barging in on Ian, Garrett and Jenna.

Mona is somehow getting A texts now.

Maya is missing. Officer Barry came and talked to Emily and said she packed a bag, left a note and took off.

Side note: the father-daughter dance is tonight and I'm the only one without a father that's alive. Jason and I were going to hang out instead.

The girls and I met up at school. We all got an A text.

BLOCKED ID
Do mom and dad know you're watching murder movies? I bet it would kill them to find out. -A

Jokes on you bitch, I don't have parents.

"Is A talking about the NAT video?" Aria asked.

"Of course. A knows we have their phone." I huffed.

A knows everything.

"Did you just get that text from A?" Emily asked as she walked up to us.

"Yes, and now Melissa is threatening to kill our parents." Hanna muttered. Currently, we think Melissa is A. She's the only prime suspect that makes sense. Spencer talked to Melissa and discovered she was apparently sending messages to Ali telling her to back off of Ian.

I think Melissa knew about Jason and I. I assumed Ian would have told her. I don't like Melissa one bit. I never have. I think she's a conniving, stuck up bitch. She thinks the world owes her something.

"I already told you, it can't be Melissa." Spencer expressed.

"Alison was getting texts from the law firm your sister interned at." Hanna replied. It does look pretty suspicious.

"Yes, but she explained that. Melissa just wanted Ali to leave Ian alone." Spencer replied. I don't know, there's something with the Hastings family tree that makes it hard to trust any of them aside from Spencer.

"So, what? I got chased by a hobo for nothing?" Aria asked.

"That still doesn't explain why Melissa got into Garrett's car." I replied. I've been hot on Garrett's trail since the beginning.

"Do you think that Garrett told her about the video? Cause if she knows that she's on it and she's A-" Aria started but Spencer cut her off.

"You guys, my sister is not A. I watched her fall apart when we found Ian's body. She had no idea that he was dead. She wouldn't just text herself from her dead husband's phone and lose it like that. Could we please just breathe for a second?" Spencer rambled. She's right but think of it this way. Why does A go out of their way to do anything?