𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳

I DON'T THINK THERE WILL EVER BE A DAY OF REST IN ROSEWOOD

Caleb knows about A and he's vowed to help Hanna stop it. Nate has been trying to put the moves on Emily but of course, she's not into it. We now have proof that Maya was at Noel's cabin the night she died and that she has more connections to Garrett. Jason is still out of town.

The girls and I were at Spencer's. On the TV, it talked about Garrett's case.

"Jury selection is expected to conclude today, and defense attorney Veronica Hastings has made a statement to reporters this morning." The woman on TV said and cut to a clip of Veronica.

"My client is emotionally exhausted, but he's relieved to know that he's finally going to have the opportunity to clear his name."

"How did this get so big? I mean, it's like all eyes are on Rosewood." Hanna asked us. I still can't believe she took this case.

"I can't help but think that Toby took that job in Bucks County just to avoid all this." Spencer said and I nodded.

"I know damn well that's why Jason left. I don't blame him. If I could leave, I would." I added.

"She's taking the long way because reporters are hounding her for interviews." Aria told us about Emily.

"Okay, so how are we gonna do this?" I asked.

"Well. Emily thinks she's coming over here so we can apologize. But when she realizes what this is, she'll probably be more mad at us than she was before." Hanna explained.

"I am not look forward to seeing that." Spencer replied.

"In a successful intervention, the loved one feels safe, not judged." Hanna added.

"Right, so we'll start out all warm and fuzzy and then we just have to hit her with the truth." Aria said.

"Yeah, and that's your cue." Hanna said to Spencer. I was just here for moral support. The girls did some thing with CeCe the other day and I skipped because well... CeCe.

We found out some information that Ali and Paige weren't all too close. In fact, they loathed each other. I don't know too many details but I know it's not pretty. Paige had the other earring Aria put in Ali's grave so we think that's enough evidence to conclude that Paige is somehow involved.

"Okay, so Paige was jealous of Ali and we know that Paige was jealous of Maya, and she was with Emily that night, it was easy for her to set us up." Spencer explained.

"Right, and she has the other earring. So, she must have Ali's body right?" Aria added. This is what happens when I don't go to things, I get lost.

"Yeah." Spencer replied.