𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

WE'RE ALL IN THE HOSPITAL

WE'RE ALL IN THE HOSPITAL. I finally convinced Jason to go home, take a shower and get something to eat. He hasn't left my side since he found me. He rode with me in the ambulance here and held my hand the entire time. I'm so grateful for him.

The girls and I sat in Spencer's hospital room. We had a lot to talk about now that we are safe. We had cops standing guard at our door.

God, that time I spent in that place was the worst of my life. I don't think I'll ever recover. I can't sleep without feeling like I'm there all over again.

"Where is Mona?" Aria asked.

"She's down the hall. And that other girl is down there too, Sara Harvey." Hanna replied.

"What about Andrew?" Spencer asked.

"What about him?" Aria asked back. Police still think he's top suspect. I don't know what to think.

"I heard them talking in my ambulance..about how they found plans and journals in Andrew's house at the farm where he left the van." Hanna replied. I just raised my eyebrows.

"Andrew Campbell and Charles DiLaurentis are the same person. That's what we're saying, right?" Emily let out. I don't believe it.

"We're not just saying it, it's reality." Aria replied.

"Reality has been through a lot, and so have we." I said back. I don't want to draw conclusions. Whoever is responsible for this is going to get it.

My mind went to the papers. Now that I'm free, I have to face the reality that Byron is my actual father. I need to talk to him about it. I don't know if I should talk to him or Jason or Aria first.

"You guys, it makes perfect sense. Andrew has always been there on the edge of things. Always there, helping. Makes me sick just thinking about it." Aria went on. I'm just tired. As angry as I am about everything, I'm tired and I don't want to think about it or him right now.

"So when do we tell the police about Charles?" Emily asked.

"We don't." Spencer replied. I agree with her.

"We don't?" Hanna questioned.

"The cops will know if it's true." Spencer replied.

"It is true, Spencer." Aria told her.

"They'll know Andrew is Charles when they find him." I stuck up for her.

I kept zoning out. The first thing the doctors told me was the PTSD is going to be the worst part of recovery. What we went through was extremely traumatic and it's going to be a while until I feel safe again. I don't think I'll ever feel safe again.

Soon enough, Jason was back and I was back in my hospital room. He sat down and gave me a sympathetic smile. I can tell he's walking on eggshells around me right now.