Chapter 59

I got back to the house as I grabbed some of the bags and walking into the house, "hey" I smiled seeing corpse just now reading the note. "Oh hi, how long where you gone for" he asked as I smiled. "An hour at least, I waited at curbside pick up, at the store and they just opened once I got there so I had to wait for people to get there and start shopping for me and put them in the car. Also I rented a Jeep" I smiled as he nodded. "Okay, let me help you" he said going to grab the bags. "There's more stuff in the car. And a tv I need help with the tv" I said as I set the stuff down in the kitchen as he nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got everything in the house. He set up the tv as I set out the food up and all the other stuff I got for the house, like LED lights for my room, and some things I thought corpse would like in his room, I found some cool posters and stuff that's going to be delivered to the house for us as I smiled at all the stuff I got done.

"Thank you for putting up my desk" he smiled as I shrugged. "I was hyped with so much energy I had to do something" I chuckled as he smiled. "Well, wanna go look at stuff" I asked as he smiled. "Yeah let's go" he said as I nodded. He grabbed the keys as we started to just drive around town, I hooked up to the car turning on some music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spent all day out. Looking at everything we even went and ate at some really good restaurants. For breakfast lunch and dinner. It all was so good. "Should we stream" he asked as I smiled. "Yeah we should, do we have the WiFi passcode" I asked looking at the small box sitting on the countertop. "Should be under the box" he mumbled picking it up. "Yup here it is" he said writing it down and handing me one and than making another. "Radical" I smiled as I went to my room. Shutting the door I sat at my desk as I typed in the passcode. Putting it up on my walls as I was flooded with notifications. I smiled as I clicked onto YouTube starting a stream. "hello" I smiled at everyone as they came flooding in. "I gotta check some messages and than we will be continuing" I smiled as I got a message.

Gaby: hi Uhm I'm kinda of a small streamer and I was hoping I could join you in a group game of among us. I completely understand if you say no kinda have the feeling you will never see this but please let me know if you want too.

Me: I will have to talk to the others but I definitely will let you know

I smiled as I texted everyone asking if they could play, making a server on among us sending them the code joining the voice chat. I smiled as people started joining. "Hi" they all said. "Hello" I smiled.

"Do we have one more person, Ludwig is playing the Pokémon thing I believe" Rae said as I smiled. "Uhm, well I have someone, she's kinda of a small streamer" I said. "Yo add her" Sean said. "Yeah put her in" Rae said. "Is everyone okay with it" I asked as everyone agreed. "New friend" corpse said as I smiled.

I texted gabby asking if she wanted to play with us and her response was. 'I'm always down for among us' I smiled as I added her into the discord. Than giving her the code. "Hello" she said. "Oh hi" I smiled as she giggled. "Hello" everyone said. "Hi guys I'm so nervous to be playing with you all" she said as we started the round. "Don't be nervous" corpse said. "I'm a pretty good imposter" she warned us. "So is Haley and corpse this is should be good" toast said. "Oh this is exciting" Sykkuno said as I smiled at them. "Oh this is going to be awesome" Sean said. As we all stood around the cafeteria table talking to her. All of us standing on the body, I got crewmate. Hoping she is too. "Gabby do you wanna stick together" I asked as she giggled. "Of course I do" she said as I smiled. The lights got called as we all kinda freaked out. "Gonna go do lights" toast said as I tried to watch everyone's feet. "I'm gonna go help do lights" Rae yelled as I was killed by gabby. "Oof" I laughed as my body got reported. "Guess this is gonna be awesome" I smiled at chat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours and hours of playing gabby had to go. "We probably should get going too" Rae said as poki agreed. "We have a photo shoot to go too" poki said. "Okay bye guys" I yawned as everyone left. "Okay guys, I probably should get going. I'm so tired" I yawned as everyone seemed confused. "No one tell Sean but corpse and I are in Ireland" I smiled. "Isn't that exciting...you guys can keep a secret right" I asked smiling as everyone said yes. "Awesome. Now I haven't slept in awhile and I am now feeling the jet leg so I am most definitely going to be passing out soon. So I'll see you guys tomorrow maybe, bye bye" I smiled ending the stream. I exited off of everything popping my back. "Hey" corpse said knocking on my door. "Wuddup" I said as he leaned in through the door. "You hungry" he asked as I shook my head. "I'm hella tired" I mumbled as he chuckled. "I figured. You technically haven't slept all day" he said as I smiled.

"Okay, well I'm going to order Chinese, I'll get you some and put it in the fridge for you okay" he said as I nodded. "Thank you" I smiled as he nodded. He left my room as I walked to my bed falling on it face first. Going to sleep.

A/n

@gabyisaruiz happy birthday! I hope it was wonderful. I'm sorry you didn't get a very long chapter. But you will be in others. I hope you enjoyed it though. Hope i did everything you asked for. I didn't get to do as many chapters as I wanted for you but I hope it was good enough. 💜56-59 was gaby's birthday present!