Chapter 29

I sat in corpse's seat in the car as we drove from our second stop at a store, getting cardboard boxes and plastic tubs for my stuff along with other stuff to make sure my computer would be safe and anything else that was breakable would be safe. "Would you like help packing" he asked as I sighed. "Yeah, I should probably go ahead and start looking for apartments or something too while I'm at it" I mumbled pulling my phone out and starting looking.

"I think there's a place for rent where I live...just helping not trying to sound weird or anything" he said as I smiled. "Okay well once I get stuff packed, I'll follow you to your place and see about it...if that's okay" I smiled as I nodded. "Yeah...yeah...it'll uh be cool" he said  as I nodded. "Totally" I smiled as we pulled into the driveway, we got out gathering the boxes, and tubs, full of bags that had plastic wrap, and bubble wraps and packing tape piled in, as we went up to my room. "Miss would you like any help" Ashley asked opening the door for us. "I think we have another tub in the car if you could get it and bring it to my room it would be very helpful" I smiled as she nodded. "Of course ma'am" she said as we continued to my room.

Once we got in and set the stuff down, Ashley shortly joined as corpse...or Jason took apart my pc and carefully packaged it up, as Ashley gathered a lot of my little anime figures, posters, and plushies putting them safely in tubs making sure nothing breaks, and I gathered all of my clothes and shoes putting them in tubs along with my sheets and other things I need/wanted to come.

"I honestly thought this would take all day" corpse announced as we all were basically done. "Yeah...things go by faster with more people I assume." I chuckled as they agreed. "Well, there's nothing more I need so you guys can do as you please" I smiled as they looked at each other. "So...Am I still your bodyguard, now that you're getting Kicked out"  he asked as he looked at me and Ashley. "Well...I quiet" Ashley shrugged. "Me too" corpse said as the chuckled. "Do as you please" I smiled as Ashley hugged me. "If you need anything, call me" she said as I hugged her back. "Thank you" I smiled as she nodded leaving. "You gonna follow me home now" corpse as I smiled. "Yeah" I said grabbing the keys and following him until we got to his house.
~~~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to his nice apartment. Really nice. We walked up to the front door as he smiled. "The guy at the front desk, he's super cool, so no need to worry" he said as I smiled nodding. "Awe welcome back" a man yelled from behind the counter as corpse went to his mailbox opening it up with a key. "Hello." Corpse said pulling some smile out of it and looking at them. "And how can I help you miss" he smiled looking at me. "I was wondering if you had anything available any rooms I mean" I smiled as he nodded putting his pointer finger up as I nodded. He walked over to his computer typing on it some. "Aweee yess, right next to pretty boy over there" he said pointing at corpse as corpse looked up from his mail and pointed at himself. "I'm pretty boy" he questioned as I chuckled. "Now I gotta say, his last neighbors said reported some noise complaints with him, if you don't mind that's the only one available I have" he smiled as I nodded. "How much is rent" I asked as he smiled. "800 a month" he said as I nodded. Okay cool, how soon can I move in" I asked curious as he smiled. "First you have paperwork to fill out, now we don't allow any animals in here that could get loose and harm someone...so I hope you like goldfish... the room comes completely furnished so there's already a fridge, a stove, washer and dryer the room has a living room, two bedrooms and one and a half bathrooms, very lovely" he smiled as I nodded. "Cool, yeah totally, how fast can I move in though" I asked as he smiled.

"Well, we need you to get tested, we recommend a rapid test, the pandemic, and we need to sanitize everything after the last owners, no need to worry it's just something we always have to do, and once the paper work is done and you get your test results back, bring them and have the money ready and you'll be able to move in as soon as possible" he smiled as I nodded.  "Okay cool" I said as he nodded he handed me a pile of papers. "Fill theses out, and get the rapid test, and come back with everything ready and we'll sanitize everything and be ready for you" he smiled as I nodded. "Thank you, bye..." I waved to corpse and the man as they both waved bye at me.

I hoped up in my Jeep and drove to the closed hospital. "Hello how many people are in the vehicle getting tested" the lady asked. "Just one" I smiled. "Would you like regular or rapid" she asked. "Rapid please" I smiled as she nodded. "Alright now. It's gonna feel really weird but I need you to bear with me" she smiled as I nodded. She grabbed a long ass q-tip and shoved it up both of my nostrils wiggling it around. "Alright now, fill this out with your contact information and we will let you know and a few days" she said as I quickly wrote down my number as I handed it to her. "Thank you" I smiled as she smiled back. I drove off going towards the house.

Once I got there I rushed to my room sitting on my floor because corpse took apart my desk too and my chair and packed them up as I filled out the paperwork as quickly as possible. Now remembering I have to stay here for at least a few more days, my computer is put up so no videos, and bedsheets are packed up. I sighed pulling out only my covers wrapping it around me finishing the paperwork.