Chapter 62

The lady came back with corpse water as he seemed confused. "Where's the others drinks" he asked confused as she sighed. "Where out of whatever they asked for" she said waving her hand as I looked at corpse drink. Seeing it fizzy. "Is that even water" I asked confused as he raised his brow drinking some. "It's sprite" he said as he offered it to Sean as he declined. So I took it. "I asked for a coke" corpse said looking up at the lady. "Oh I am so sorry I will be right back" she said walking off. "She is only gonna listen to you" Sean said as I nodded. "Looks like you are going to order for us" I sighed as he groaned. "I hate when these things happen" he said as I nodded. "I know, but unless we can get another one or you be rude to her. She isn't going to listen to any of us"I said putting my menu down smiling at him.

A guy came up and put breadsticks and some gravy looking stuff that looked HOT on our table. "Oh wait" I said as he came back. "Do you think we could get a different waitress that one has ignored us and stared at my boyfriend" I smiled grabbing corpse hand as he nodded. "Yes ma'am, I'll get my manager to handle her. I am so sorry for her. It's her last day anyways" he chuckled as I smiled. "Oh quick question" he said as I smiled at him. "Did you guys ask for a huge pitcher of coke" he asked as I snorted. "Uhm no. No we didn't" I said as he nodded. "Alright I'll let her know" he smiled as I nodded. "What if she was gonna use the coke to pour on you Haley for barking at her" Sean laughed as I smiled letting go of corpse hand.

"Swear that shit only happens in fanfic, I don't think someone is actually that petty" I laughed as he nodded. "Do you guys know what you want" Sean asked. "I'm actually kinda stuck between these two" I said pointing to it as Sean nodded. "Well this is shell fish mostly" he said as I shook my head. "Never mind than, I'm allergic to shellfish" I said as he nodded.

"I'm so sorry for my behavior" the girl smiled coming up to us with the huge pitcher of dark liquid assuming it was coke. "We only wanted a cup of coke, not the entire thing" Sean laughed as she smiled at me. "This is for her" she said as she put a cup down and started filling it up with the coke. "Thanks but he ordered coke, I wanted water" I said as I slide the cup towards Sean, he grabbed my arm pulling me out of my chair as liquid was all over my leg.

I sighed as I looked up at her seeing she had the pitcher above my head. "Oh shoot....he pulled you away, you don't deserve him" she said pointing to corpse. She picked up my chair sitting in it smiling at corpse. "Can you please leave" corpse said as I stood up. "Excuse me but that my seat" I said tapping her shoulder. "Oh I'm so sorry but dogs sit on the floor" she smiled as I chuckled. "Oh you're lucky I'm a good dog" I said going around the table. "Haley" I heard Sean. "Haley don't leave me with her" corpse said as I walked into the back. "Hey only employees are allowed back here" someone said. "Where's the manager" I said as he cleared his throat. "So, you are the girl that had a problem with our waitress" he said as I nodded. "Yeah...nick told us about you" he said as I smiled. "I'll be back with the boss" he said as I nodded. I watched at he walked into a room shutting the door. I looked around the kitchen seeing people running back and forth making food.

"Uhm excuse me" I said as one of the employees turned around. "Do you guys fry or prep your shell fish and the regular food on the same place or whatever" I asked as he shook his head. "No ma'am, shellfish on that side, other meats, on this side, and the pork, beef, chicken have they're own color coded items, of utensils" he said as I smiled. "Okay thank you, I'm allergic to shellfish so I just wanted to make sure" I smiled as he nodded. "Glad yo help ma'am" he said getting back to cutting vegetables.

I looked up and saw the guy and a man in a nice outfit coming out. He looked kinda young to be honest. "Hello ma'am, what seems to be the problem" he smiled "follow me" I said as we walked out of the kitchen, into the main room. "That table, where your waitress is sitting, that's my seat, my leg is soaked in coke from the pitcher that lady poured on me" I said as he nodded. "I am so sorry, I'll handle this right away" he said as I put my hand out. "Is it okay if I handle it? I just don't want the police involved. You see I'm a YouTube streamer, and she found my boyfriend attractive and is basically fighting me for him" I said as he nodded. "What do you plan on doing" he asked as I smiled. "Well that gravy stuff looks hot, so I want to pour it on her, and she's not gonna notice me walking up to them, than I'd like to be moved to a different part of the restaurant, please" I smiled as he nodded.

"I'll turn a blind eye" he said walking off the opposite way. I walked closer so I know she wouldn't see me. "Please leave why are you doing this" corpse asked looking up at me as I smiled at him. "Because babe, you don't deserve that mutt" she said moving her chair closer to him. "I'm uncomfy" Sean said as I grabbed the gravy stuff. Putting it over her head. "You know what, I think you've got something right there" corpse said pointing towards her face. "Where" she asked rubbing her cheek. "No there" he said as I dumped the gravy stuff on her head as she screamed.

I bursted into laughter as she fell to the ground. "You bitch" she said as I smiled. "Hello" I said as her boss came running over. "Alright Courtney, let's go" he said grabbing her arm. "You guys are welcomed to move where you like, I am so sorry for the problem, your meals will be on us today, I am so sorry" he said as I smiled. "Thank you" I said as he drug her too the back. "Well, shall we move" I smiled grabbing my stuff.