Chapter 58

We got to the airport, checked in, and now sitting on the plane. "You know it's Monday, late as fuck at night for Sean" I asked as he chuckled. "That's a dramatic time change" he said as I nodded. "It's definitely gonna be weird." I laughed as he nodded. "Okay so, all of our stuff is already there at the house, we will be having an Uber waiting for us there." I said as he sighed. "Awesome, so we're gonna spend some time putting out stuff up right" he asked as I nodded. "Definitely, and to get settled in and then we gotta go shopping for food and stuff." I said as he nodded. "This is gonna be so awesome."I smiled as I pulled my laptop out getting ready for a LONG 12 hour flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally landed as I basically screamed. "We're here" I said waking up corpse as he stretched popping his knuckles. "Oh good, for a second I thought I died" he chuckled as I rolled my eyes. We gathered all of our stuff as we got off the plane.

"Should we text Sean and let him know we are here" he asked as I shook my head. "No let's get to the house, put our stuff, go shopping, and get our place ready basically and than tell him" I smiled as he nodded. "It's also still early as hell in the morning so yeah we probably shouldn't wake him" he added as I nodded. "Good point" I smiled as he nodded.

We got into the Uber as they drove us to the house. "Have you guys ever been to Ireland" he asked as I smiled at his thick accent. "No, uhm we have not" corpse said. "Dear Jesus son...god really said 'let me make all the men want to be him and all the women want to be him' lucky son" he said as I snorted at the mans comment. "Uhm...thank you" corpse chuckled as he nodded. "No problem son" he said as he pulled up to a house. "I thought it was an apartment" corpse questioned as we pulled up to a small little town house. "It's so cute" I smiled as I the man nodded. "I paid him as corpse gave him a tip. "Have a wonderful stay" the man said as we thanked him getting out, corpse got our stuff as we walked towards the house. We saw a car sitting in the driveway. A man got out. "Hello, I have your stuff" he said as I smiled. "Thank you" I said as the owner came from the house. "Oh you must be Haley and Jason" the women smiled. "Yes we are" I smiled as he nodded. "Alright well a miss Amy has already paid off the house, here are your keys, enjoy your stay, if you have any problems with the house call me, my number is on the magnet on the fridge. Enjoy your stay" she smiled as an Uber came up and picked her up. "Do you guys need help carrying this stuff in" the man asked. "It would be wonderful if you could help" I smiled as corpse took the keys and went inside. "No problem ma'am" he smiled as he popped open his trunk. I helped him grab boxes as we took them inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about thirty minutes we got everything inside. Corpse paid him as I gave him a tip. "Have a wonderful day" he smiled. "You too" I smiled as he drove off. "Everyone here is so nice oh my god" I laughed as he nodded. I shut the door as we grabbed out stuff taking them to our room. I sat on the floor as I started opening boxes and getting to work on putting things up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I got done and had my room exactly how I wanted it, and of course Corpse let me have the biggest room besides the living room. I went into the bathroom and saw a huge tub, a hug shower next to it, and a sink that has two sinks in it. I smiled as I grabbed my phone taking pictures in the huge mirror that had little light bulbs going around the mirror.

After a few good ones I left the bathroom. I smiled walking out of my room going into corpse's, I knocked first but didn't hear anything. "Corpse" I said as I put my hand on the handle opening the door. I walked in and saw that his stuff was still in boxes and in his bag. I saw him laying on his bed asleep as I sighed. I'm all hyped up with energy I cannot go to sleep. I started opening his boxes as I started to put his desk together making sure his computer and stuff were away just in case something happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I was done putting his desk together and putting his computer and stuff up, I grabbed his boxes putting them next to mine up against the wall in the living room. So we can reuse them.

I walked around the house as I tried to think of something to do, I walked into the kitchen as I grabbed my phone as I rented a car to get delivered to the house as I grabbed a piece of paper. Writing on it that I was going to go to the store and buy stuff for the house as I smiled putting it on the fridge as I walked outside waiting for them to deliver the car. I locked the door as a huge truck pulled up to the house. "Hello miss" he said getting out as I saw the Jeep getting places by the driveway. "Hello" I smiled as I rushed over. I signed a few piece of papers and he handed me the keys. "Thank you" I said as he nodded. "Have a wonderful day ma'am" he smiled as I nodded. "You too" I said as he drove off.

I pulled up directions to the nearest store that is now open, driving there getting ready to spend so much money on a tv, and breakfast food and stuff of that sorts for when Corpse wakes up.