Chapter 31

We got to the beach and Tara is having an amazing chasing the waves only to run from them, corpse and I sat on the beach eating ice cream cones, of course I don't look at him. Only watching Tara.

"Ya know I don't think I've ever seen a dog so interested in water" he chuckled as I nodded. "Yeah, when I go to take a shower, if she's in the room, she races in there at the sound and starts attacking the water. It's funny...but ridiculous" I chuckled as I continued to watch the dog.

"Do you think your mom is actually trying to care about you and be there for you but that Issac is just making it hard" he asked as I sighed. "I don't really know, I think she tries, but he's an absolute ass, to me and her. I don't understand what I did to him but he gave me everything I ever wanted and more, only so I could stay away from them, and now...he kicks me out of the house, after him and mom say they don't want me to leave the house, too live there. I really don't know" I sighed as I let my head hang some, still licking on my ice cream.

I saw him putting his hand under my chin to look up at him. Seeing he now had his mask on and his ice cream was gone, going to assume he finished his. "Don't be upset. Please. It doesn't look good on you, I'm sure everything is going to be fine with your mom and Issac, and you. Maybe they're just at that age where they want the house empty. Than in a few months maybe be asking for you to come back" he said as I smiled. "I wish you were so insecure about how you looked, I wish I could see you" I thought I said in my head but I noticed his eyes got wide and he moved his hand, looking away from me.

My eyes got wide as my hand flew to
My mouth. "I am so sorry" I said than throwing my hand back over my mouth. "I respect your privacy it's just that I was hoping you would I guess" I mumbled as I rubbed my head. "I'm such an idiot" I said banging my head on my knees. "I just.....I feel like you don't show your face, because you're insecure about yourself, and you feel like people would judge you on your looks, and I know you said before in one of your lives that you want people to recognize you for your music and stuff like that, not your face, which I mean....I don't know what I mean, I'm so selfish" I groaned as he chuckled, "haley" he sighed. "You aren't selfish, you're curious, it's a normal things. I completely understand" he said as I sighed. "I know, I just feel like you don't trust me, to even show me what you look like" I sighed as I looked back down, I heard him sigh as he crossed his legs. "Haley, I really like you" he said as I sighed. "Uhm...that's weird...thank you I guess. I think I'm horrendous." I shrugged as he sighed. He let his hands fall to his lap as I saw his mask in his hands, meaning I couldn't look at him. "Haley" I heard him say next to my ear. "Yeah" I asked looking back at Tara.

"Haley. Look at me" he said as my eyes went wide, I felt him getting closer as I closed my eyes. "No, that wouldn't be respectful, you want to stay anonymous. You should be anonymous." I said as I flung my hands to cover my eyes. "Haley, please, I trust you, I do. I want you to be the first one to see" he said as I shook my head no, "Haley" he said grabbing one of my arms. "No" I said moving away some, "haleyy" he sang as he grabbed my other arm pulling at them as I tried my best to keep my eyes shut and my hands over them. "Haley come on...." he said finally pulling my arms away as I fell onto the ground as I could feel him hovering over me, still holding onto my arms.

"Haley come on" he said as I shook my head. "Come on Haley, only for you" he said as I sighed. "You'll need to open your eyes at some point"  he said as I chuckled. "Wanna bet" I laughed as he chuckled. "Yeah, I wanna bet, if I can get you to open your eyes, you get to kiss me. But if you don't open your eyes before Tara gets too deep into the water, I'll buy you dinner." He said as I turned my head over and then opened my eyes to look for Tara. "Where is he" I asked looking around as he chuckled, immediately getting into my view of vision. "Awe you lied to me" I said throwing my head back as I noticed Tara now digging in the dirt beside us. "So...I get that kiss" he asked as I sighed, I looking up at him, seeing his beautiful deep eyes, his kissable pink lips. A scar on his cheek, and his sharp jawline.

"You're really pretty" I smiled as he chuckled. "You're really pretty too" he said as he closed his eyes, moving closer to me. I gulped as I took a deep a breath before having my first kiss. I exhaled slowly as I felt his lips meet mine. I kissed him back as I felt him letting go of my arms and now holding my hands, our fingers intertwined with each other.

He backed away as I opened my eyes as he smiled down at me.... "Uhm...don't you think...if we are gonna stay in this position....maybe we should go back to the apartments..." I asked as his face dropped as he looked down and saw himself in between my legs, us holding hands, as he hovered over me. He gulped as he sat up, pulling me with him. "I'm sorry" he said as I nodded, I brushed my hair out to get the sand out as he sighed. "I never thought I would face reveal to anyone" he chuckled as I smiled. "Have you face reveal to anyone in the group" I asked as he shook his head. "Not even Sykkuno" I asked as he shook his head no. "I figured I would be second, and sykkuno would be first" I laughed as he shook his head. He grabbed his mask whipping the sand off.

Putting it in his pocket, we stood up holding hands as I whistled for Tara as he came running over as we walked back to the Jeep.

A/n

I'm sorry for the last chapter...or update. But I hope you guys enjoy this. I was going to make it where she doesn't look at him but it woulda gotten really boring really quick if I just let it go on, so I really hope you all are enjoying the book. Also, at least think about the last update. It would really be cool, and mean a lot to me if you guys did.