Chapter 14

Jason's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching some tv in Haley's sweet, "I wonder if I can get a different room, I feel bad that you don't have a bed" she said sitting next to me on the couch, I sighed tired of her talking about this, she has always had this room, her step dad got it for her cause she usually travels along but now that her mom hired me she has been trying to find a room where we both can have a bed.

"Haley, I promise it's completely fine" I chuckled as she sighed. "You want some food" she asked as I closed her phone. "Sure, order us something" I smiled as sh tapped her thumb on her chin thinking. "Do you want food from here, or deliver like from dominos or something" she asked as I shrugged. "Whatever you want" I smiled but she couldn't see because of my mask. "What kind of pizza do you like" she asked as I smiled. "Whatever you like" I said as she got back on her phone opening the dominoes app and making a pizza.

I wonder how long it's going to take for her to realize it's me...corpse...the guy she likes and hasnt stopped talking about. I smiled at the thought of her talking about me too me and how her smile gets so big when she talks about the first we played among us together and we both got imposter and we sorta cheated the entire time.

" hope cheese and pineapples are okay" she smiled as I nodded. "Sounds fine" I said as she smiled. "I'm gonna go shower. I'll be back" she said as I nodded. She walked off into her room as she shut the door. I sighed taking my mask off as I heard her humming in her room, I rubbed my face as I thought about how long I could keep this up, I knew her mother would never let me hang out with her if I ever told her I knew Haley because we both are youtubers...I just wanted to hang out with her; but I heard her say Haley couldn't because she didn't know what I looked like, I don't like when people look at me...I get insecure. It's why I wear the mask, even around Haley. She's so pretty, she's way out of my league. I would never get the chance.

I sighed as there was a knock at the door. I put my mask on as I walked up to the door and looked through the peep hole, seeing the lady that was at the front counter holding the pizza Haley ordered, she was unbottoning the top of her shirt and pulling it down some as I sighed, I opened the door deciding to mess with her. "Hello-oh" I said pretending I didn't see her through the peep hole. "Wow" I said looking her up and down as she chuckled. "I brought the pizza your ordered, I see your child isn't here" she said looking over my shoulder. "Uhm. Yeah I suppose she isn't" I said taking the pizza from her hands. "Uhm you sound very nice, how about we take that mask off and see what's under" she said reaching towards my face as I quickly grabbed her arm looking at it as she froze, I look at her confused as she licked her lips. I put her arm above her head as she chuckled lightly. "Can I come in...please" she whispered reaching out to touch me, but I grabbed her other hand with the same hand I had holding her other hand, now I held both of her wrists with one hand holding them above her head. "My child...is my girlfriend. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave" I said letting go of her hands as I went back into the room shutting the door. "Who was at the door" Haley asked.

"Just the pizza dude" I lied somewhat turning around and showing her the pizza. She smiled clapping as she rushed towards me taking the pizza. As she walked off I noticed she was wearing short shorts and long knee high socks, and a crop top sweater. I gulped as I walked into the he kitchen. "You want something to drink" I called out fixing my pants some at the sight I just saw trying to take
My mind off of it. "Uhm, yeah can I get a water or something I don't really care" she said as I could hear the munching on the pizza. I smiled as I opened the fridge and saw Japanese snacks and drinks in here. I raised a brow and saw only Japanese sprite I grabbed one for her and a bottle of water, I walked into the living room as she had the tv on  Rick and morty as she had a blanket over her legs as I held the drinks out. "Pick one" I said as she looked up.

"Oh yeah I forgot I had those" she said taking the Japanese sprite as I sat next to her and watched as she tried her hardest to push the marble down.

"Need help" I offered as she nodded. I rolled my sleeves up as I held the bottle pushing it in as I handed it back to her as she sat there smiling at my arms than slowly look at me. I raised my brow confused on why she was smiling. "That was hot" she bluntly said as I was taken back. "Opening your drink" I questioned as she smiled. "How you opened my drink, your veins popped out, that's hot to some girls" she said as I was confused.

"And your hands, they're hot too" she said as I felt my stomach doing back flips by how she was just complimenting me as I sighed. "I don't understand girls" I laughed as she giggled. "And that's okay, cause we don't understand guys" she chuckled as we laid back on the couch. I held my bottle of water between my legs looking down at it, as she moved closer. "You aren't going to eat-oh I'm sorry I forgot" she said as I raised my brow. I watched as she ripped the pizza box top off putting half of a pizza on it as she grabbed her blanket putting it over her shoulders as she got on the floor in front of the small table, looking up at the tv as she picked up a piece of pizza and began to eat it than took a swig from her drink, I smiled at the thought that she respects my privacy to the point she is sitting on the floor and left me with half a pizza.