Chapter 12

I was half way done with my anime, and right when it was getting to a good part. I held my cup close to my face sipping my sweet tea slowly as I was about to find out if they made it to the championships and a finger tapped my shoulder. "AhhhahhhHhaah" I screamed as I jumped, turning around I saw Jason looking at me sideways, "what" I asked holding my chest as he chuckled. He handed me an empty fry container as I sighed taking it and shoving it into the McDonald's bag that was only holding trash. "Wanna watch with me" I asked as I moved the laptop too my lap as he seemed uneasy. "I haven't seen this one" he mumbled as I shrugged. "We can start it over" I smiled as I restarted the anime, I gave him one of my AirPods as he put it in his ear as I played it again.

"Victor how much longer until we get to the airport" I asked as he sighed looking at the gps, than at his surroundings. "Shouldn't take too long ma'am, I believe twenty minutes tops" he smiled as I nodded. "Awesome" I smiled as I leaned up against Jason as we watched the show.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ma'am...we have arrived" victor said as I now noticed that the vehicle has stopped and he stood with my door wide open. "Oh" I said rushing to put everything back in my bag. "We'll finish it once we get onto the plane" I smiled as he nodded. I slide out as victor had our bags beside the car I grabbed my bags as I played corpse playlist as i waited for Jason. I heard victor shut the door as I turned and gave him a hug. "I'll see you later victor, tell your mom I said hi" I smiled as he nodded. "Of course I will" he smiled as Jason and I walked into the airport. Of course Jason had to be infront of me and hold every door open for me.

We went through check in, put our bags up, and went through security. I pulled my phone from my pocket as I decided to turn it up, noticing I didn't have my other AirPod in my other ear like usual, I freaked as I touched my ear. I grabbed the case opening it not seeing it in there. I sighed looking around on the ground as I felt a hand on my shoulder. "What did you lose" Jason asked looking along in the floor. "My AirPod I can't find it, I hope I didn't leave it in the limo" I mumbled as he chuckled. "Haley...it's still in my ear" he said pulling it out as the music stopped. I sighed putting my hand on my chest as I smiled. "Well, you can listen to music with me if you want, I'll change the song if you'd like" I smiled as he put it back in. "No-" he said very quickly than cut himself off clearing his throat.

"I mean, he sounds like me ya know...he has nice music taste too" he chuckled nervously. "Oh, well his names corpse, and he's one of my best friends" I smiled thinking about playing among us with corpse again once he is done with his new project. "I hope he's okay...haven't heard from him. Kinda worried" I sighed as I looked down at my phone and didn't see and notification from him.

"Well, I need to use the restroom so follow me and wait by the door also, I think this corpse fella is fine,he's probably thinking about you too" he said as I shrugged following him, as he walked in my phone dinged.

Corpse: wow Haley, that's a lot lol he sounds like me? I mean, a lot of people have deep voices, but this project is crazy, I think you're really going to like it, can't wait for you to hear the song it's super sick, I took a break for lunch. I hope you stay safe in New York with Jason

Me:  lol I mean I'll try and yeah he does sound like you....it's low key kinda scary.

Corpse: dont over exhausted lol. I'm sure he's supper cool, just keep talking to him Android might find out that he's really cool. You never know. But I gotta go I'll text you later okay

Me: okay bye bye

I sighed as the bathroom door shut as Jason shoved his phone in his pocket. He grabbed his stuff as our flight was called. "Oop, let's go" I sighed as he chuckled as we walked towards the terminal.

~~~~~~~

We were sitting on the plane, watching the rest of the anime. He kept dozing off and falling alseep on my shoulder. He really is a lot like corpse, he even mumbled in his sleep when he's dreaming. It's kinda cute. I sighed as the flight attendant came past us. "Peanuts" she asked as I politely said no as she smiled and nodded her head, she pointed at Jason. "Would he like a peanut" she asked as I raised a brow. "He's asleep, how should I know" I shrugged as her smile slowly dropped. "Okay, why is he wearing a mask, why are you both wearing one" she asked confused. "Ever heard of corona?" I asked as she raised a brow. "You know, the disease that has been spreading rapidly through out our country and we all are suppose to be wearing a mask except you aren't? The masks are suppose to keep us safe and yet you aren't wearing one, I'm very much unsafe. So may I ask why you aren't wearing your mask but everyone else is? I noticed you took it off as we got onto the plane and you weren't wearing a whole face of makeup. Maybe eyeliner? But it wasn't enough for me too tell but now you're literally making clowns and cakes jealous with the among of shit that is on your face...I'm gonna assume it's not because of me because of the way you asked me if I wanted peanuts which I calmly denied but the way you looked at him, as smiled as you asked if he would like one, you were hoping I'd wake him up so he could see you and possibly fall head over heels for you....weren't you" I asked as his head fell into my shoulder again.

I smiled as I put mine against his smiling up at her. "I don't get paid enough for this" she scoffed walking off as I hummed. "You shouldn't act that way towards people" Jason mumbled sitting up as I raised a brow. "How much did you hear" I asked confused as he stretched. "I heard her ask if I wanted peanut." He said as I sighed. "Did you" I asked as he chuckled. "No" I said as I nodded. "Than I don't see what I did wrong....I just pointed out the obvious" I shrugged as he chuckled. "So, what have I missed. I'm sorry I'm falling asleep" he said rubbing his eye as I paused the show and explained what just happened.