Chapter 19

"Miss....miss" I heard as I shot up. "What" I asked as a girl stood above my bed as I was confused. "Hello, my names Ashley, I am your new...house maid? Basically I'll be cooking food for you, and help you with anything you need, and cleaning the house" she said as I nodded. "Oh okay, well rule number one it's not the smartest thing to wake me up, sometimes I can't control my arms, sometimes I hit people, so make sure to keep your distance" I chuckled as she nodded. "Yes ma'am, I am sorry" she apologized as I shook my head no. "It's fine honey, don't apologize" I said as she nodded. "Yes ma'am, would you like anything to eat, your mother said you've slept all day yesterday, and night, and you slept until..." she paused and look at her watch. "It's now 1:00 in the afternoon, so would you like some food" she said as I nodded. "Can you make me cheese grits and eggs" I asked as she nodded. "Put them in a bowl, together with some orange juice" I asked as she nodded.

"Of course, I'll bring it up when I'm done" she said as I nodded. "Thank you" I smiled as she nodded.I sighed getting up and hopping in the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the shower and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a orange and black tie dye shirt that says blackbear in white writing and let my hair down, brushing it out with light makeup, I put on a pair of Halloween ankle socks as there was a knock at my door. "Come in" I announced as the door opened and ash came in with a tray with my grits and eggs and juice on it along with a small bowl of fruit. "I kinda like the same thing in the morning but I like to eat fruit with mine, I Figured I'd give you some" she smiled setting the tray on my desk. "Thank you so much" I smiled as she nodded. "I'll be cleaning so let me know when you're done and I'll come and get your dishes" she smiled as I nodded. She left the room as I began to dig into the food, it was so good. I don't know what's all in it but it's really good.

Once I finished I decided I didn't want to disturb Ashley so I picked it all up, set it on the tray and carried the try to the door, I set it out by the door shutting the door back. I heard my discord notification going off on my computer, I rushed over and saw corpse was asking if I wanted to play among us, I started my YouTube stream early, posting it. Telling everyone they should join and soon people started appearing talking about how they missed me and glade I was back. I texted corpse back saying I wanted to join the game as he gave me the code. "Hello guys, it's wonderful to see you all again, I missed you all so much, I was gonna start my stream really early this morning so we could all hang out, all day but I slept almost all day, I'm really sorry" I apologized to the chat as some where requesting me to do things and others were saying it was fine and they were just happy to see I was okay.

I typed the code in as I my little astronaut popped up matching corpse, except he was black, and I was white. "Haley, hello" I heard Rae as I smiled. "Hello Haley" everyone said in unison. "Hi guys" I replied back turning my mic on. "How was your trip" Toast asked. "Oh Haley hates New York"  Rae answered for me. "Yeah she talks about how it's absolutely dreadful now, she's been like 100 times and hates it more than the last" Sean added. "Actually" I said as everyone was like "ohhh" and "what happened" I chuckled as I cleared my throat. "Actually, I got a new bodyguard and he is really cool, his names Jason" I said as everyone mumbled an "ohh, okay".

"Yeah she was texting me about him the entire time, she seems to really like him" corpse said as Rae gasped. "Is he cute" she asked as I started laughing. "I was about to ask the same thing" lily popped up. "I actually don't know, he wore a mask the whole time and everytime we ate I looked away from him so he could eat" I chuckled some as they all made their own kinda noise. "That's weird" toast commented. "What if he has like burns on the bottom half of his face that's probably why he wears a mask" Sean said. "What if he's got lip piercings and a nose piercing and he just didn't want you or your mom to get the wrong idea" Rae suggested. "Hot" Dave said as we all started laughing.

"Okay let's start the game" corpse said as the countdown started. "Awe corpse doesn't like us talking about Haley's new boy" Rae teased. "He's her bodyguard that's what she said, shouldn't be anything special to talk about" he said as everyone made a 'mhm' kinda sound and 'right' before they turned their mics off as I saw I was imposter with corpse again. I smiled as we teamed together and started killing everyone together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few rounds we decided to change the map. "So, Haley....do you like your new bodyguard, like...like like" she asked sounding like a ten year old. "Okay can we talk about something else" Sean asked as some started laughing. "I don't know I kinda wanna hear more about Haley's love life besides corpse" sykkuno said as corpse sighed as I chuckled. "I agree with Sean I think we should change the subject" corpse added. "Yeah corpse how is the new project going" Dave asked. "Wel it's very time consuming" he sighed. "Mhm interesting Anyways, so Haley tell us about Jason" sykkuno said as I chuckled. "Let's start the game" I smiled as they did and the new round started.