Chapter 74

After two rounds lil nas had to leave. Than after five more rounds a lot of people has to go. I had to end my love and now I ordered Chinese food for corpse and I through door dash.

I went out the leash on Jaxon as I took him for a walk, I checked all my mail seeing nothing. Jaxon and I went down the the patch of grass as I held my phone looking through my emails and my messages from people. Responding to some nice DMs and liking some really sweet tweets about corpse and I or about me in general.

The dog barked as I looked down at her. She ran around in a circle chasing the leash as I laughed at her. "Stop or you'll get dizzy" I chuckled picking her up making her stop as she yawned. She started going around in a circle again as she stopped. "Oh are you going to throw up" I asked as she did so, I chuckled putting my phone in my pocket. "Are you okay baby" I asked as her head was going around in little circle as she collapsed on the ground. "Uh I told you" I chuckled picking her up as I carried her to the room, she had her tongue hanging out as I carried her to her bed in my apartment. "Here's some fresh water baby, and some food. Don't hurt yourself" I laughed at her petting her head as I walked into corpse apartment. "Stop leaving your door unlocked you goon" I sighed locking his door as I walked into his kitchen. I opened the fridge seeing he got boba. I smiled thinking about taking one but nothing knowing if it's for me or not to I grabbed a bottle of water.

I drank some as I walked into his YouTube room seeing it empty. I shrugged going to his bedroom not seeing anyone but his bathroom door was shut. Assume he's probably in there. I heard water running and music started playing as I smiled. As I flipped onto his bed. I kicked my shoes off as I realized I had corpse sweatpants on. They were kinda big on me so I had to roll them up some on my waist with black spandex shorts on under along with a black crop top. I smiled as I laid on his bed hugging his pillows. I got under the covers taking in the smell. I smiled as I felt myself getting calmer. I heard his door open as he came out with a towel around his waist and a towel over his head. "Oh, you're lucky. I usually come out of MY bathroom into MY room naked" he smiled as I snorted. "Okay, acting like I don't know what's between your legs" I sighed twirling around in his bed. "You're making my bed before you leave" he said as I shrugged knowing I'm not going too. I continued to move around as a towel hit my head. "AHH ITS WET FUCK YOU" I yelled laughing at the end seeing the towel still wrapped around his waist. I threw it back as he caught it. "Thank you" he smiled rubbing his hair walking into his closet as I sighed. I saw his hairbrush as I walked past a mirror seeing I messed up my hair by rolling around in his bed. I smiled pulling his hair out of the brush rolling it into a ball as I started brushing my hair now seeing he was walking out of the closet as he froze. "Hello" I smiled. "Oh Chinese food will be here soon" I smiled. "Okay cool, your boba is in the fridge" he said walking towards me putting on his shirt. He pressed up against me as he took the brush from my hand. "Thank you" he said brushing out his hair as he handed it back. "Ew" I mumbled pulling out the new hair that was in the brush. I finished brushing out my hair as I grabbed the balls of hair rolling them together as I threw them away. "Did you get a water" he asked as I nodded.

"I saw the boba but I didn't know if you got two for yourself so I just took a water to be safe" I smiled as he took the bottle putting it back in the fridge as he grabbed the straw, shoving it into the boba handing it too me. "I knew you were coming over and I know you like the last boba I got you, so if there two in there ones most likely yours, I would've drinking one of them already if both of them were for me" he said as I nodded. "Thank you" I smiled as he nodded. I grabbed the boba drinking some as we walked into the living room. "You're really pretty" he said as I snorted. "I'm wearing a regular shirt. Your sweatpants. And sock, my hairs a mess" I sighed. "And that's what makes you pretty" he smiled as I chuckled. "Okay hot stuff. Whatever you think" I smiled.

I leaned up against him as he wrapped his arm around me. I pulled my phone out scrolling through Twitter. I smiled looking at a cute picture someone drew of corpse and I, I retweeted it, and liked it. I smiled as I made it my new profile picture on Twitter. Corpse pulled me closer to him so now I'm laying in between his legs. I sighed grabbed his hand holding it waiting for out Chinese food to come.

"What's taking them so long. I feel like I'm dying" corpse groaned as I chuckled. "They had to gather the cats and kill them. I think they ran out" I joked as he started coughing. Assuming he choked on his spit. "Are you choking" I asked confused as he started nodding. Still choking.

"Choke me like you hate me but you love me" I laughed as he shook his head no. "Shut up" he said as I moved away. "CHOKE ME LIKE YOU CHOKE ME WHEN YOU CHOKE ME LOWKEY WANNA CHOKE ME" I yelled/laughing as he tried to chase me around the room. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he yelled laughing as he went to reach out. "How do you copyright someone in real life" he sighed pulling his phone out. "Hey that's rude" I laughed as there was a knock at the door.