Chapter 27

A few days later

I was finally released from the hospital and mom is waiting for me at home along with Ashley so Jason gets to take me home. Sometimes Jason wouldn't even leave my side, I would text and call corpse to tell him about everything but he would never answer. Although Jason was very popular while he was there, seemed really weird...is Jason corpse? Or did Jason steal corpses phone? That would be useless he gets paid very well by my mom so why would he steal Corpse phone. I don't get it.... when I was in new York and texted corpse Jason would leave and corpse would answer me and say he couldn't talk anymore because he was busy. Than Jason would come back and he doesn't get on his phone a lot. Also why would he give me his Snapchat? Not his number. Odd.

I looked over at him as he was driving us home from the hospital and saw we stopped at a stop light. I looked down at his phone and saw it sitting in a cup holder. "Hmm" I mumbled as I looked down at my phone deciding to text corpse hi and wait. As we started driving again 'ding' I picked up his phone and saw a text my name with a Purple Heart next to it with 'hi'   "Hold on" Jason said snatching the phone from me. "You've got some explaining to do, what's going on" I asked as he sighed. "It's not what it looks like" he said as I scoffed. "Please explain to me what it is, you have my number already, I've been texting you? You....you're corpse? Your real name is Jason" I asked as he sighed. "No my name isn't Jason, but I am corpse" he mumbled as I sighed. "Why didn't you tell me" I asked feeling betrayed. "I just didn't want you to tell your mom and your mom fire me, I heard what she said that day on the phone, I got this job to hang out with you...I should have told you and I'm sorry" he explained as I sighed.

"You're a strange man" I laughed as he raised a brow. "I'm strange? You're laughing...at nothing" he said as I sighed. "I'm laughing because I overreacted and you're apologizing. I'm sorry....I kinda figured you were ya know...you not Jason...I just thought I was being ridiculous" I shook my head as he nodded. "I hope you don't think badly of me for lying" he said as I shook my head. "Of course not...I would probably have done the same thing" I shrugged as he smiled. "Can we stop by Starbucks or something" I chuckled as he nodded. "Of course" he said as I nodded. We pulled up into Starbucks as he ordered something as I asked for the same.

We got our drinks as I enjoyed my hot coffee on the way home listening to whatever he played. "Do you still want me to call you Jason" I asked as he sighed. "I'd like you to call me Jason infront of your mom and the other employees but if it's just us, you can call me corpse...or whatever you'd like" he said as I nodded. "I also assume you don't want me to look at you when you are drinking something or eating" I asked as he nodded. "It would be very appreciative" he said as I nodded. "Okay" I smiled looking at the window watching all the other cars pass by.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we got home I was immediately pulled into a hug by my mom. "I'm glad you're back" she said as I smiled. "Me too" I chuckled as she sighed. "Issac will be home soon would-" she said as I sighed. "I'll be in my room" I said going up to my room. "Ashley can you make me a bowl of fruit and Jason, go home...and get some rest" I smiled as he nodded and walked out of the house. "Okay" I heard my mom say as I walked into my room and put away the stuff from the hospital setting my new meds on my desk as I flopped into my chair. I logged onto my computer and started editing some videos posting and uploading on my other social media's. Answering a few text messages I got as sighed deciding to do a livestream on twitch. Making an announcement about it on my social media.

I brushed out my hair and put on light makeup starting a live as I finished and put my stuff up. Putting on some soft music as people started to join the live. "Hello everyone....where have I been? Once some more people join I'll answer that question, but I am fine and everything is fine, thank you" I smiled as I waited and waited for the count to get to at least two kay. "I don't know if we will play a game...do you guys want to, I will, what game do you all want me to play" I asked as I read some more comments "fnaf? That's alittle childish but of course I'll play it, I'll download it now so by the time I get done explaining we can go ahead and play" I smiled as they thought it was a good idea. "Okay, so I think we have enough people so I can finally tell you guys what's been going on" I smiled as I heard a knock. "Hold on" I smiled as I put my headset down and went to the door. "Here's your fruit and a bottle of water, I hope that's okay" Ashley smiled handing me the tray. It's perfect thank you" I smiled. "And your mother wanted me to tell you, she has gone back to work, and once Sir Issac gets home he will be having a talk with you" she said as I nodded. "Okay" I nodded as she walked off. I went back to my computer and put my headset back on eating some fruit as I started to explain what's been going on.