Chapter 24

"Miss...you're home so late, I got worried. I started dinner at 5 and it was done by 5:30 and you never showed up it's almost 12:30 are you okay what happened" Ashley rushed towards me as I was shocked she was still here. "I'm sorry ash, I didn't mean to worry you I just got caught up in some stuff. Why...are you still here" I asked as she sighed. "I was worried, I didn't want the police to show up and no one be home, I was worried you got into a car wreck"  she sighed holding her chest.

"Anyways....I'm very glad you are okay, I finished up the laundry and did your sheeting, made your bed, along with the Mr. And Mrs. Anyways, dinner got put up, I need to go home. If you need anything just call me, I left my number on the fridge. In case of anything" she smiled as she rubbed my shoulder. "Thank you ash" I smiled as she nodded.

She gathered her things and left. I sighed going into the kitchen and pull out a bowl, I opened it and saw chicken and rice. I smiled making a bowl of and shoving it in the microwave. I put up the food as I waited for the microwave to stop. I grabbed a picture of milk-tea and poured me a glass full as the microwave started beeping. I smiled as I pulled it out. Sitting at the island I ate the food and watched anime.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Corpse

I groaned sitting in my kitchen, holding a bottle of water, hoping Haley was okay, she hasn't responded to my calls or texts almost all day. I sighed drinking the rest of my water as I pulled my phone from my pocket. I threw away my trash as I checked to see if she has at least seen what I said. Of course she hasn't.

I should just tell her. I need to tell her. She talked about going on another trip. Maybe I'll tell her on the trip. Ugh but what if she leaves me there and goes home early. I'll have no money to get back.

I rubbed my forehead just wanting to go back to when we were in New York, playing among us together on our phones, listening to watch ever show popped up on the tv. Going out to eat with her at ihop and her turning away from me so I could eat next to her without taking my mask off I just want her to be happy, I want her to know, but I don't want to upset her.

What if I don't upset her...what if she gets hella excited. What if she gets too excited and try's to take off my mask, she wouldn't.....would she? I don't think she would. I hope she wouldn't. I don't want to text her and tell her, I wanna tell her face to face. But I can't just show up to her house...can I? I shouldn't.

God damnit. This is so hard. Why can't I just make a decision. Why can't I just tell her whenever. Why is this so fucking hard. I groaned as I walked into my room flopping onto the bed hugging my pillow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haley

I finished my food, and washed my dishes, I went up to my room still watching the anime as I put my phone in a plastic bag and got ready to take a shower. I put my phone in the shower hanging up on the wall to finish my anime in the shower.

~~~
After my shower, I finished my anime.  I put on my pajamas and decided to go straight to bed.
~~~~

I woke up to ash bring in my breakfast like usual. "Hello miss. I decided to just make it, if you don't want it I'll be happy to go back and remake whatever you like" ash smiled as I shook my head. "It's perfect thank you" I smiled as she nodded. "You're welcome, I'll be cleaning now, if you need anything please let me know" she smiled as I nodded. "Thank you" I smiled as she left. I got up and slowly made my way to the desk, stretching feeling my iron dropping as I fell into my desk chair as I groaned rubbing my temples. I started eating, checking some of the notifications on my computer.

Once I was done I set the tray by the door and went and took a shower.

~~~~~~~

I groaned as I got out of the shower. My head is killing me like a mug, I wrapped a towel around me instead of just getting dressed and held my head. I closed my eyes hoping it would feel better but only made it worse. I stood up to get dressed, grabbing my clothes I dropped to the floor and everything went dark.
~~~

A/N
I hope you all are enjoying this book, I love reading all your comments good and bad. I decided to leave this as a cliff hanger because the next few chapter are going to be WILD but they'll calm down soon...maybe. Anyways enjoy the book, I'm not gonna post the rest of the day, I want to fix a few things in the new chapters and I might post them later on tonight or tomorrow. Thank you all!💜