Chapter 16

Its been a few weeks sense we've been here, and I hate it here, I've always hated New York, our first week here I took Jason around sense he has never been here, we ate at a few of my favorite places, he got a little snow globe with the Statue of Liberty in it. It was so cute how excited he got from it.

The rest of the weeks we have been here, we mostly stayed in the sweet, watching movies, cuddling, we had a pillow fight, we built a fort, we rented a projector and played movies and pretended as if we were at the movies. It's been fun here. "Out of all the times I was forced to come here, this is the only time I've actually had a good time" I commented to Jason as he nodded. "I am glade I could keep you company. Make you happy" he said and even though I couldn't see it, I knew he was smiling.

" well what do you want to do now, we basically did everything" I sighed as he sucked his teeth. "I'm not really sure Haley, we really did everything" he laughed as I sighed. " you wanna play among us" I asked holding my phone out and showing the app on my phone. "Among us" he questioned as I nodded. "Yeah, here download it onto your phone, I'm gonna make some popcorn" I said as he nodded.

I walked into the kitchen and threw the popcorn into the microwave and grabbed two Japanese sprites, once the popcorn was done I grabbed it out of the mic and the two sodas handed one of them to Jason as he opened it as I opened the popcorn, as he handed me the soda and took the second one, opening it as well drinking from it. We shared the popcorn as the game finished downloading onto his phone, he logged into and made up his name and everything, "I've played this on a computer, is it kinda of the same thing" he asked as I nodded. "Basically" I smiled as he nodded. "Well, how about you joint a server and You give me the code and we will go from there." He said as I nodded doing just as he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours of gaming I got a phone call. I answered without looking at the caller ID. "Hello" I mumbled as I heard my mom talking to someone else. "Why call me if you're in the middle of a conversation" I rolled my eyes. "Uhm hello...Haley" my mom said as I sighed. "I already said hello and kept taking to someone else don't assume I ignored you, I wouldn't have answered the phone if I was gonna ignore you" I said aggravated by the fact that I was in the middle of a game. "Haley, I thought issac told you to be back at the house, where are you" she said as I raised my brow. "What are you talking about I'm in New York with Jason, issac didn't text me anything" I said as she scoffed. "I'm looking at the text now, he said he booked you two a ticket to be home yesterday, the plane left at 3 you shoulda been home by now. " she said as I rolled my eyes. "Issac doesn't have my new number mom, I told you lot to give it to him" I said as she sighed. "Well we booked you and Jason a plane ticket home tomorrow, the plane leaves at 12 so make sure both of your stuff is ready to and I'll see you tomorrow when I come home from work" she said a I nodded. "Yeah okay whatever" I said hanging up the phone and saw I got disconnected from the server. I groaned as Jason turned his phone off. "What's wrong" he asked as I sighed. "We go home tomorrow, our plane leaves at 12" I said as I got an email and it was from my mom, it was our tickets for tomorrow. "Okay, well, it's almost 10, we should get some sleep, wake up early tomorrow get some breakfast and than come back here, and get ready to leave...okay" he said as I nodded. "Yeah that sounds fun as we got up and got ready for bed, laying in the bed I faced away from him as his arm was hanging over me as I fell asleep to the sound of his breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up too the sound of an alarm clock blaring, I sat up looking for the device, not seeing it was mine so it must be Jason's. I looked over and saw that it wasn't on the night stand, I sighed as I moved the covers some and saw his phone hanging half way out of his sweatpants pocket, I reached in it and turned the alarm off as he moved slightly more towards me, I noticed the time was 10. "Jason wake up we gotta get to the airport" I said stretching as he would budge. "Jason" I said again shaking him. "Hello...you dead bruh" I said again shaking him, I know he's awake he just won't get up, he didn't fake snore as I rolled my eyes, I felt a smile creep up into my face as I got closer to his ear and licked my lips. "Daddy" I mumbled in his ear as he jumped up looking over at me as if I was crazy.

"Don't call me that" he said holding his chest as I chuckled. "Yeah whatever we need to hurry up if we are gonna get breakfast" I chuckled as he nodded getting. I ran into the bathroom to quickly get ready so Jason can take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Jason was getting a shower I put on skinny jeans, and a champion crop top on, I brushed my hair out as I put on light makeup, I sighed at my ugly self coated with powder and foundation with mascara and alittle eyeliner. I grabbed my mask as I waited in the living room for Jason to get done.