Chapter 57

I grabbed all my stuff and gave it to the person to take it to the airport. Along with corpse and their help. "Okay so we have...half an hour before we have to leave" I smiled as he nodded. "Well, let's  go get breakfast" he smiled as I nodded. "I'm starving" I said as he chuckled. "Where too" he asked as we got in his car. "Uhm...I don't know, where do you want to go" I asked as he hummed. "Why not breakfast republic" he smiled as I nodded. "Sounds awesome" I smiled as he started the car as we drove.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got done eating it was so much I thought I was gonna explode. "Oh my" I sighed. "You good" he asked drinking some water. "I think imma have a food baby" I groaned as he chuckled. "Should we name it" he asked as I chuckled. "Name is Jason" I smiled as he chuckled. "I thought it was a good name" he said as I saw someone walking up to us. "Hi, uhm you're Haley right" a girl asked. "Yes I am" I smiled as she looked as if she was gonna explode. "So that means you're corpse" she freaked out. "Uhm no" corpse said looking at me. "I'm Jason, Haley's bodyguard" he lied as I smiled. "Uhm, no,no...you should just like corpse, and that shirt she is wearing is the same shirt in your wine on my white t song...you're corpse" she said as she somewhat was shaking but smiling. "Uh no, corpse gave me this shirt yes, but this is Jason" I said as he nodded. "He's a good guy" I added as she chuckled. "Why are you guys lying to me" she asked as I chuckled. "Honey I'm sorry but we aren't lying" I laughed as corpse seemed unsure now. She forced herself next to corpse as she smiled. "I can't believe I'm sitting next to corpse husband. Can I get a picture" she asked. "No" corpse said way too fast. "I'd like to leave please" I smiled standing up. "We have a flight to caught please just get up. "Not unless I get a picture. "Okay, okay fine you'll get a picture, here I'll take it" I said handing my hand out. "Haley" corpse said as I smirked at him. "It's okay it's only a picture" I smiled as she handed me her phone, she posed with him as he seemed unfazed by everything around. Not having a good time at all.

"Okay smile" I said as she smiled as wide as she could, I flipped her camera around to where it was facing me. I smiled as I took the picture turning her phone off. "There now can we leave" I asked as she stood up as corpse got up. He put a tip on the table. "Here you might want to put this over your head" I said taking my jacket off. "Why" he asked confused. "Because when she goes in and sees I took a selfie she might chase us" I chuckled as he started laughing. "I was so confused on why you were so calm" he said as we walked out of the restaurant. "HEY" we heard as we started laughing. "COME BACK" she screamed. "YOURE A FUCKING BITCH, NO ONE LIKES YOUR STREAMS, THEY ONLY WATCH THEM BECAUSE CORPSE IS IN THEM, YOU FAT FUCKING BITCH" she yelled as I stopped going to turn back around. "Haley no" he said grabbing my arm. "No I want to hit her" I said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, making sure not to show his face as he pulled me back towards the car. "That god damn bitch" I mumbled trying to get out of his grip.

We got to the car as he opened my door basically putting me in the car and buckling me up. He locked the door as he shut it. He raced to the other side as the girl got up on the car making me jump, she started hitting the window yelling at me. "GET OUT OF THE CAR BITCH" she said. "I WANT TO PUNCH YOUR FACE UNTIL IT LOOKS RIGHT. YOU DIMB ASS BITCH" she screamed. "What's that suppose to mean" I asked confused. "YOU FUCKING UNGLY ASS BITCH NO ONE IS GONNA BELIEVE ME THAT I MEET CORPSE HUSBAND" she yelled. I rolled the window down some. "Because you didn't meet him" I laughed as she tried to push the window down. "PLEASE BACK AWAU FROM THE CAR" corpse yelled. "NOT UNTIL THAT BITCH COMES OUT AND GET WHAT SHE DESERVES." She yelled as I smiled at corpse. I unlocked my door getting out as she grabbed me by my hair pulling me out of the car.

"I would rather not hit you" I said grabbing her hand pulling it out of my hair. "No I want to beat that face until it's perfect for corpse" she said as I sighed. She went to hit at me but I backed up as I grabbed her arm and kneed her in the stomach as she fell down. "I just ate I don't feel like throwing up on you" I chuckled. "Your fatass self doesn't need to eat until you look good" she said standing back up as she went to grab at me as I pushed her arms away making her fall onto the ground again. "Honey, I grew up with nothing but dudes...I don't think you want to fight" I said as I looked over and saw corpse sitting against his car, watching us. She grabbed my leg biting it. "What the" I chuckled as I gripped her hair by the roots pulling her head away from my leg. I took my knee and slammed it into her nose.

She held it as she groaned in pain. "Please....just give up" I said as she shook her head. "Well...I'm ready when you are, I'll even let you get a good hit" I smiled as she slowly stood up sighed. Her nose bleeding now. She wiped the blood off as she punched me in the boob. "Owie" I laughed punching her in between her eyes as she stumbled backwards. "Okay Haley I think you won" I heard corpse as I went to walked as she grabbed me from the back of the head as corpse sighed. "She isn't perfect for you corpse" the girl said as I started laughing. She threw me up against a wall. "What are you laughing at" she asked getting upset. "You...you really think that's corpse you're so stubborn" I said as she went to punch me but I moved my head as she hit the wall.

She groaned as she held her hand. "Are you done yet" I asked as she shook her head. "Not yet" she said as I nodded. "Okay, well we gotta get going so imma need this to hurry up" I said as corpse walked up to us as she grabbed the girls shoulders. "Listen to me, you can try as hard as you want. You aren't going to win" he laughed as she rolled her eyes. "You're so handsome, you don't deserve a something that horrid" she said pointing at me. "Watch me okay" he said as he let her go. She leaned up against the wall as he grabbed my shoulders pulling me closer to him. "I love you Haley" he said as I raised a brow. He kissed my forehead as I smiled. "Can we leave now...or plane is gonna leave before we get there" he said as I nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure she's done" I said as we went to walk away. "Wait" the girl yelled. "Awe are you gonna apologize" I smiled as we turned around, she ran towards corpse as she went to kiss him as he put his hand over his mouth as she stood there kissing it. "You have blood all over your mouth...no" corpse laughed as the girl let go. "Wait what...I'm hot though" she said. "Are you...are you really" he asked as I chuckled trying not the laugh. "Okay, okay let's go" I said as we got into the car and drove off.