Chapter 88

After a another hour everyone was done. Rae and I came out of the bathroom as we held our stuff. "Sykkuno your hair looks...yeah that's hair" I smiled as he put his hand over his mouth. "What does that mean" he asked confused laughing some. "Yeah" I smiled as I chuckled. "I'm just kidding it looks so good" I smiled playing with it. "Oh thank you" he nodded as I smiled. Leslie did some final stuff as now Alex was not Alexio or alexias.

"It was fun guys, but I do need to be leaving soon" Leslie smiled. She went and ended her stream as I smiled. "Leslie thank you so much for doing my hair, it looks so good and thanks for not killing me" Rae smiled. "Of course. I don't think I could kill you even if I wanted to" Leslie laughed as I chuckled. I noticed that it is now basically dark outside. "I gotta get ready so everyone hugs" she said as we all took turns hugging her. "It was so cool meeting you Haley, we should definitely hang out more" she smiled as we hugged. "Definitely" I smiled agreeing as we even hugged Alex.

"Bye bye" we said leaving her room as I got my shoes and put them on along with Sykkuno and Rae. "You guys come back" Alex said shutting the door after us. We got into the Jeep as Rae sighed. "Let's get food" she said as she hooked up to the radio as we left the driveway going towards the interstate. "Where should we eat" Sykkuno asked. "Uhm, I gotta get back home soon, make sure corpse is uhm okay" I smiled as Rae raised her brow. "He's a grown man. I'm sure he's fine. Come on, we barley get to hang out. Let's go eat" she smiled. "I know you haven't eaten all day so there's no talking me out"she added as I sighed. "Okay, where are we going to eat than" I smiled as they all threw out ideas.

CORPSE

I sighed being done with the call with Karl jacobs and them. I sighed walking into the living room remembering that I have to take Jaxon out. I sighed putting my shoes on going next door. I locked my door unlocking Haley's. I saw Jaxon spinning around in a circle as I raised my brow at her. She flopped onto the ground as she looked up at me. Going to stand back up but only falling again. "How long have you been spinning" I asked grabbing her leash as she rushed over to me only to fall back down again. I put my mask on putting on my hoodie as I walked the dog out of room.

We walked all the way down to the front desk as I heard a cough. I looked over seeing the owner motioning for me to come to him. I walked over to the counter as he cleared his throat. "I don't want to be a prude but are you and the missies doing fine?" He asked as I sighed. "What do you mean" I asked as he sighed. "Well, I noticed that you guys haven't left this place alone ever sense she moved in unless she was walking Jaxon here" he said taking a deep breath as he took his pen and bounced it between his fingers. "Now, this morning you left, just like how you are leaving, I haven't seen you dressed like this before she moved in. Anyways, you left this morning without her and than she left soon after you dressed in one of your hoodies and smelled just like you. Now here you are dressed like you're a mugger, no offense and might I say you kinda smell like her."he said as I nodded. "Smart man" I sighed. "Well son I've been around in my days" he said tapping his temple with the pen.

"I don't know, I thought I asked if Mary came back to call the police" I said as he nodded. "I'm old sir. She slips past a lot. Don't caught her until I look at the security films, the other day I saw she just walked in. I figured you let her in" he shrugged as I nodded. "Haley and I are okay, thanks for worrying" I smiled as I went to leave. "Son" he said as I turned back around. "She's a good girl that one is. She's smart. Determined. And all above beautiful don't she's not Mary. I loved that fight between Mary and her" he smiled as I chuckled. "Yeah I did too sir" I smiled as jaxon and I left. We walked around the back as jaxon started sniffing the ground. I sighed pulling my phone out as I noticed Haley hasn't texted me. Yet I haven't texted her back so why would she just text me.

I sighed as jaxon now stood next to me chewing on my shoe. "Jaxon no" I said moving my foot away. "Are you done" I questioned as she got back up and moved around. I sighed as I heard light singing.

"Fine lass, nice ass, cat ears and she uwu" I heard my song as I looked down at Jaxon. "You're done now" I smiled as we walked back towards the door. "Haley, Haley Haley, hi" I said going up next to hear seeing she looked so adorable in my hoodie. "Oh hello corpse. Uhm what's up" she smiled as I sighed. "Uhm how was your day" I asked as she shrugged. "Kinda fun actually. Leslie is so cool" she smiled as I nodded. "Oh good, did you meet Alex and Peter" I asked as she smiled. "Oh yes, they're hilarious" she giggled as I smiled. I took my mask off and my hoodie as we entered the building. "Good evening love birds" the owner smiled. "Good evening" Haley smiled. "Hi" I smiled as he chuckled at us turning around going into his office. Cheeky old man.

"So, did you enjoy the food" Haley asked as I sighed. "Oh, uhm" I gulped trying to decided if I tel her the truth or not. "You didn't eat did you" she asked as I sighed. "No uhm no I didn't, uhm once I got home it was basically cold and soggy. I didn't want to eat it so I figured I'd wait till you got home and we go out for uhm pizza or something" I smiled as she nodded. "Yeah that's be good" she smiled. "Did you eat this morning" I asked as we finally got to her door as she unlocked it. "Uhm if we're being honest no. I canceled the corded for the both of us and only ordered you food" she smiled as I felt my heart drop. "So you didn't eat at all....today" I asked as she looked up at me. "Did you" she asked as I sighed. "Haley this is serious you should be focused on your health" I said as she smiled. "And what about you, huh? You should be focused on yours. Did you even go to the doctors today" she asked as I sighed.

"Of course I did." I said. "And did you eat anything at all today" she asked as her voice got higher. "Did you" I asked as my voice started to get higher. "No, so obviously neither of us have eaten now that, that's out of the way, why are we yelling at each other" she asked as I groaned. "I don't fucking know" I sighed leaning against the counter. I rubbed my temples as she hugged me. I sighed hugging her back.