Chapter 100

A/n This is the last chapter of the book. Don't worry I will be making another book. I still have some stuff to fix in the next book but once this chapter is up chapters 1-5 should be up on the second book. Thank you to everyone who helped me with the book and made sure I didn't delete it and hope you all enjoy the ending.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corpse

Haley passed out as I was handed scissors. "What am I gonna do with this" I asked as Rae chuckled. "Your job is done son. You gotta cut it off" he said looking down as I shook my head giving him the scissors back. "I'm kidding son, you get to cut the umbilical cord" he said pointing at the child's stomach. "Oh, had me worried" I gulped as I was given gloves. My hands started to shake as I shook my head. "What if I cut the baby" I said as the doctor chuckled. "I promise you. If you cut the child. We get to keep the baby" he said as I felt like my head was going to explode. "I'm kidding" the doctor chuckled. "Oh you're on a roll doc" I shook my head. A pair of hands came up with gloves on them. "Okay corpse, now you gotta be gentle" Rae said as I looked up and saw she was holding my hands. She held the cord up as the doctor pointed where to cut.

I sighed as I put about to cut it but stopped. "Is this going to hurt the baby" I asked as the doctor shook his head no. I sighed nodding as I cut the cord. The doctor smiled as he held up the baby he pat it on its butt a few times as he started screaming. "Well. She is alive" the doctor smiled as he handed it to the nurse as the nurse left with the baby.

"She...it's a she" I smiled as I took the gloves off along with Rae. "Rae it's a girl" I smiled as she nodded. "Did you guys-whoa"  Rae said as I pulled her into a hug. "Okay corpse. I'm really proud for you guys" Rae said as I broke the hug. "Father...we need you to sign some paperwork"  the doctor smiled. "Okay, Rae you stay here with Haley" I asked as she nodded. "Yeah" she smiled as I nodded leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haley

I woke up to Rae watching me sleep. "Creepy" I chuckled as she smiled. "So did you and corpse think of names" she asked smiling. "Yeah, if it was a girl it was going to be Vanessa. If it was a boy I was thinking Ray with a y. Do we know what the gender is" I asked as she smiled. "How about Vanessa Ray...with a y" Rae chuckled. "It's a girl" I asked as she nodded. "That's crazy. And that name is a lot better than Nicole" I shook my head as she chuckled. "You can let her have two middle names" Rae said as I shrugged. "Wouldn't that be confusing" I asked as she shrugged. "It's you guys child. Do as you want" she smiled as I nodded. "What's her last name" Rae asked as I shrugged. "I don't want her to have my last name it's sucks ass. I don't know corpse's last name so...that's going to be tough" I sighed as she nodded. "Where is everyone, where's corpse and my baby" I asked as she smiled. "They were cleaning your child and getting her dressed and corpse had fill out some paper work. I'll go check on the baby" Rae smiled as I nodded.

She stood up walking out and before the door could close corpse came back in. "Hey baby" he smiled. "Hello" I smiled. "How you feeling" he asked as I nodded. "I am still not going to have sex with you" I smiled as he sighed. "I was hoping that was just the drugs talking" he said as I shrugged. "When you can push a child out of your dick hole. Than we have sex" I smiled as he held his area in pain. "That doesn't sound...right...I'm genuinely in pain" he giggled as I smiled. "So what do you want to name her" he asked as I raised my eyebrow. "I thought you wanted Vanessa" I chuckled as he shrugged. "You did all of the work. You should name it" he smiled as I sighed. "Well Rae suggest Vanessa Ray with a y. I like it" I shrugged as he nodded. "I like it too" he smiled as I nodded. "Should we give her your last name" I asked. "What's wrong with yours" he asked as I shook my head. "I hate it with a passion. When I get Rick enough I want it to be my dads last name. Unless I get married than that's a different story" I sighed as he nodded. "Well, Sign these papers" he said as he pulled a table over towards me that hangs over the bed as he opened a folder I didn't see him bring in. He pulled a pen from his pocket as he handed it to me.

"It's her birth certificate" he smiled as I signed it. Writing her first name and middle name than sliding it to corpse. He smiled as he signed it with his shitty hand writing that I love so much.

He cleared his throat as he wrote his last name on the certificate but I didn't watch out of respect for him. "Okay, cool...this is amazing. We finally have a child together" he chuckled as I nodded. "Yeah....it's kinda scary" I sighed as he nodded. "At least now we can move into either a bigger apartment or a house whatever you'd like." He smiled as I sighed. Rae came back in holding Vanessa. "Hello" Rae smiled as the baby was making noise. "Holy shit" I sighed as Rae handed the baby to me. "Oh...I'm gonna teach your to fuck some shit up" I smiled as I looked down at the baby. "This is going to be a crazy new story for us" Corpse said as I agreed. "I get to be in it right" Rae asked. "Well duh you dumb bitch" I chuckled. "I can't wait to see how it's going to be with this little one" I smiled kissing Vanessas forehead.