Chapter 28

I got done with the stream and decided I should take a shower. I gathered all of m clothes and items I would need for my shower and headed into the bathroom, I started the water to make sure it was hot enough. "Haley" I heard Ashley at the door. "Come in" I said as I heard my bedroom door opening and than closing.

"Uhm I'm sorry to disturb you but I came to take any dirty clothes if you had any" she said as I smiled. "Well there's always a basket with I'm dirty clothes in them and if you'll give me a few minutes they're will be more. If it helps I'll leave the basket outside along with the dishes from earlier so it'll be easier for you" I said coming out of the bathroom as she nodded. "Of course" she smiled as she left. I rubbed my head as I heard a knock. I sighed thinking it was Ashley again. "Come on in ash" I smiled as the door opened revealing Issac. My smile immediately dropping. "Leave" I said as he sighed. "I need to have a word with you" he said as I shrugged. "I'm about to shower. So just leave...we will talk later." I sighed as he groaned. "We will talk now. I am not your mother. You will not push me around" he yelled getting upset shutting the door.

"You will not yell at me either, I will tell my mom and when she hears about it you will get an ear full" I said as he groaned. "Please I'm mot worried about your mom, now be a good little girl and listen to me" he said as I scoffed. "And don't be a bastard and get out of my room" I said as he stared at me as I walked into my bathroom. "Haley, you will not ignore me" he said coming to the door as I locked it. "Sorry can't hear you, too busy ignoring you" I mumbled as I started to remove my clothes. "Unlock this door now Haley, we need to talk" he said banging on the door. "I'm naked, you are not coming in....you may stand there and speak but I won't listen, so it'll do you no good, just go ahead and leave we will talk later" I smiled climbing into the shower, closing the sliding glass door, feeling the water splash on me.

I sighed as I heard him banging on the door. Ruining the mood. "HONESTLY HOW CHILDISH ARE YOU, I'm in the fucking shower JUST GO" I yelled as I heard him groaning. I heard footsteps leaving from the door but I didn't hear the door open or close. I rolled my eyes as I continued my shower, taking my time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I was done in the shower, I got out and dried off and everything but kept the water running just to seem like I'm taking a long time. I'm honestly. I'm completely dressed sitting by the door to wait and hear him leave but only heard him tapping his foot impatiently waiting for me to come out of the bathroom.

I groaned as I turned the water off waiting a few more minutes starting at myself in the mirror. I looked over at my window and saw it was still open, I sighed walking over to it and going to close it as I saw my mom and someone talking at the front gate. I raised my eyebrow wondering if it'll be a new worker here or not. I sighed as I closed the window. Didn't Ashley say mom went back to work? Than why is she back? Did she get sent home early. I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom. "Congratulations you waited till your mother got home now we both have to talk to you but mine and your talk is gonna be afterwards. I'll see you down stairs." He said walking out of my room as I flipped him off as he left. I rolled my eyes throwing my dirty clothes in the basket setting it and the tray outside.

I walked towards my desk seeing a lot of positive things happening on my servers. I smiled as I decided the make another post on Instagram and answering DM's from fans. All of them sweet.
~~~~~~~

"Haley honey" I heard as I looked over at my door, seeing Issac and my mom standing there. "May we come in" she asked smiling. "Honestly women, this is our house not hers, this room is ours, we can walk in it as much as we want" he scoffed walking into the room. "Mom you may come in, but can you leave the dog outside please" I said pointing at issac. "Haley why do you say such things you know will upset him" she asked. "Because it upsets him" I smiled as they both sighed. "You're getting kicked out, you will have time to look for a new place to stay, but I don't want you in my house anymore and your mother has agreed" he smiled as I looked at my mom. "We both came to a decision and want you to start living your own life. I know you're making your own money but if you need anything to do with money, I will make sure to send you some, and as much as you need. Issac would like you too leave soon" she smiled.

"Issac? Issac wants me to leave...and what about you...you really want me to leave" I asked as I sighed. "You're 18....I think this will be good for you, I'll help you pack if you need me too" she smiled sitting on my bed as I scoffed. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, leave now, so I can go ahead and get ready" I sighed grabbing my phone texting corpse to come pick me up, I cannot drive right now. "I get to keep my Jeep right" I asked as she looked up at Issac, he groaned leaving the room as she looked back at me and smiled as my phone dinged.

Corpse: what's going on
Me: my parents are kicking me out and I need to get boxes and stuff, and I cannot drive right now.I'm hella upset

Corpse: I'll be there in twenty minutes

I closed my phone as Issac came back in and threw some papers at me. "That is the deed to the Jeep, already in you name, it's fully paid off, and the insurance card...better not fuck it up" he growled at me as I rolled my eyes. "Honey, please, stay safe and if you need anything, we will be here for you" my mom smiled as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah okay whatever, get out, I need to change and get ready to start packing" I said kicking them out of the room. I locked and shut the door as I went to change my clothes.