Prologue: Mission

Reminder: Any events, names, places, and dates in this story are purely made by the author's imagination.

No copying of this work. Plagiarism is a crime! Happy Reading!

~*~

The beginning of her resentment:

Ruby Shim Haji, isa sa mga tagapagmana ng kanilang pack na binigyan ng misyon para saklawin ang panig ng mga rebeldeng Silangang lahi kasama ng kanilang Alpha, ang kalaban ng tatlong panig na kanyang kinabibilangan. Ang Hilaga, Kanluran, at Timog.

Sa kanyang misyon, makakasama niya ang lalaking noon ay minahal niya nang higit pa sa sarili at ang kapatid niyang ngayo'y ikinasal na rito.

Masakit at mapait ang nakaraan nilang pareho. Isang pagmamahalan na naudlot dahil din lamang sa isang misyon at nabagong tadhana, 22 taon na ang nakakalipas.

She's a wild, loud but empty, and a merciless lady wolf. She's full of grudge and resentment towards her past lover and sister... And desired nothing but to get the crown for her to be the next Alpha of their pack's enemy. She was known as every king's fear and weakness... 

Dahil ayaw niyang magmukhang kawawa sa misyon, ikinasal niya ang sarili sa isang misteryosong mortal upang maging tagumpay ang kanyang mga nakalahad na plano para sa kanyang sarili. Nang sa ganoon ay maipakita niya lamang na balewala na ang lahat ng nangyari.

Kung sa misyon naudlot ang dati niyang pag-ibig, dito ba sa panibagong misyon niya mahahanap ang tunay na pag-ibig? Hanggang kailan mo kayang kalabanin ang tadhana kung ang sarili mo mismo ang umaasa rito?

Ano ba ang pipiliin mo? Ang magtagumpay sa misyon o ang muling matalo ulit dahil sa iisang rason...

Ang pag-ibig na mahahanap mo sa parehong lugar ngunit sa ibang tao.

What if love comes again in the most different way? In the most magical way? Will you risk something big for it or just forget about it?

~*~

Prologue: Mission

The beginning of Ruby's Desire for the Crown

It's nice to walk here on the carpet of the fortress of Seyren. It's been a long time since I walked in here. When was the last time I felt this carpet brushing my heels to wake my whole senses? This feels like glory after almost a couple of months...

I let myself feel the embrace of the furry carpet. The long red cloak of mine is flowing down the floor. I showed my claws and fangs against their team leader as I reminisced the bitterness of our past that was now buried in ages.

The leader that I want to take down... To suck until I see no blood anymore running in her lifeless body that has been living with no shame.

I was blinded by anger... That's what they are keep on saying. Eversince that day happened, I never gave myself a chance again to be with my family. I caged myself in anger. I caged myself so I could never be hurt again.

I don't know how it feels to have a family. I only become a part of this family when they need me... When they can use me. I can only belong to this family if I will serve them, if I can please them, and if I am no longer a shame to them.

Whenever I think of doing revenge against her, to my sister, I stop myself from doing it. I will just run away and lock myself up. I'd rather confine myself remembering how we became good friends before, than choosing to harm a mother who's living next to her children.