The Tale's Mark

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~*~

Guide

~*~

The Four Clans

The four clans are also called the four forces.

The Northern Clan of Layno

~Ruled by Alpha Marcus

~The Layno's symbol is the animal Lion. It was their lace holder. The lion died during the war between the four forces. The lace was given to Zion but it became one, together with the most powerful lace, the Tiger Lace.

~The Northern wolves are called the clan of the Nostalgias. Blue is their breed's color.

The Eastern Clan of Kares

~Ruled by Alpha Raven Haji together with Lysandra

~The Kares' symbol is the animal Falcon. It was their lace holder. The Falcon died during the war between the four forces. The lace was given to Ruby but was destroyed by Zion.

~The Eastern Wolves are called the clan of Karesians. White is their breed's color.

~FORMER~

The Western Clan of Seyren

~Ruled by Alpha Rogue Haji together with his wife, Alpha Misty

~The Seyren's symbol is the animal Tiger. But, the tiger died when the young descendants, Havier, Zarkas, and Conan killed it. The mythical bird phoenix replaced its position but when it died, the lace was given to Rashea and was fated to be with Ruby during the war.

~The Western wolves are the most powerful. They are called the Seyrens. Red is their breed's color.

The Southern Clan of Vury

~Ruled by Alpha Vulcan

~The Vury's symbol is the animal Eagle. It was their lace holder but, the Eagle died during the war. The lace was given to Conard.

~The Southern wolves are called the Gozmo or Gozmos. Southern wolves are mostly the soldiers of the werewolf clan. Green is their breed's color.

The New Eastern Clan of Rion

~Ruled by Alpha Ruby and Alpha Zion

~The laces became one and turned out as the tiger lace. The home of the lace is the symbol itself. That will be Ruby.

~The new Eastern wolves are called the Rions. Derived from the name of the Alphas. Gold is their new color, following their daughter's eye color.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••