Chapter 48

After my little "breakdown"? I don't know whether to call it that or not, I wasn't really upset or anything I was just overdosed.

Also very bad decision to sleep for thirty minutes considering that I had to take a test after I woke up. Let's just say that my grade was the first letter of the word F***.

We also had to still write our little chapter book with a ton of clichés. Which is why we gathered in You's room today. It was a cold January day, something not out of the ordinary. At first we thought of characters and how the story would end.

The characters we came up with were pretty simple, a tsundere, a childhood friend, and a onee-chan. Pretty standard cliché characters.

The guy of course is a dense idiot who is also a complete shut-in otaku. He knows absolutely nothing about girls and somehow finds himself in a stupid harem. Not to mention that he has absolutely no personality traits that are attractive except the girls end up liking him.

How do we do this in five chapters? Easy, like most harems there will be no winner. True it may make our otaku teacher rage when she reads this, but it's an A so I really don't care.

The rubric said we needed five clichés, but if we wanted extra credit we could add a sixth. I one hundred percent needed any sort of extra points I can get my hands on, considering that I have a C+ in this class...

We had our plan, our characters, now all that remains are the clichés. 

"Should we act out the clichés to get a better image?" Riko said thoughtfully.

"Depends on what clichés we'll do..." You tapped the pencil on her desk.

They looked at me, "Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No, we just wanted to make sure you're on board, you tend to space out a lot." Riko nodded.

"What clichés, god I'm tired of saying that word, should we use?" I wondered.

We ended up with five so far, guy catches girl, girl falls on guy, guy gets slapped, guy accidentally sees underwear because wind-kun thought it'd be funny, and guy touches girl's chest.

"We're not acting all of these out right?" I said concerned. 

"Of course not, unless you want to be a pervert, you're doing the first three..." You commented.

"Fine..." I said relieved, "Wait a second-"

So apparently they drew straws to see who does what. Shortest person gets to slap me, second one gets caught by me, and the longest "falls" on me...

So here's how it went: Chika gets to slap me, Riko falls on me, and I have to catch You.

I'm very scared... Especially the Chika one. Riko and You were taking a video and pictures. 

"Wait we're actually doing this? Like she's actually gonna slap me?" I said in fear.

Chika cracked her knuckles, "Don't worry, this'll hurt you more than it hurts me."

"Wait shouldn't it be the other-" the loud noise of a smacking sound filled the entire room.

"OWWW!" I cried holding back the tears.

"Whoops the camera wasn't rolling..." Riko adjusted the phone, "Let's try this again!"

"Wait! Please! I need to recover-" I begged.

"And action!" You commanded.

Another slap came across the face. Two hard slaps in the same spot put me out on the ground. 

"7, 8, 9, 10!" You counted as she raised Chika's arm, "We have a winner!"

"It's not a winner if I don't get to slap back!" I said angrily, "Gender equality!" I yelled ready to slap back.

"Woah, woah, woah..." Riko calmed me, "This was not part of the script." she reminded me.

"NEITHER WAS FORGETTING TO TURN ON THE CAMERA!" I complained.

"That was an accident, well not really." she shrugged. "Come on we're losing daylight!"

"WE'RE IN A BEDROOM!" 

"Do you want an A or not?" she asked.

Fair enough. Two slaps is a good enough sacrifice if I get an A for it. 

The next scene, Riko bumps into me knocking us down. If you think this is gonna work out just fine then you are very wrong. There's nothing to talk about, we ended up accidentally getting two clichés in one shot.

And if you guessed the part where the innocent guy accidentally sees something he shouldn't have seen, then you are correct. I'm not gonna go too far into detail because NSFW, but let's just say that three slaps was worth an A.

God the universe just really hates me...

Before the final scene was shot, Chika was getting some mikans, Riko was locked in her room muttering about how she couldn't get married now, and You and I were trying to see how we could do this last shoot.

We finally decided that it would be easier if she fell forward and then I caught her that way. But when we tried it, we somehow ended facing each other. 

And one time our faces got really close, and I mean really close. Like really close.

Then before I knew what was happening, I heard a sound. 

Click

I broke eye contact and turned to see who was at the door. Kanan stood there with her phone smiling, "Well well well... leaving the rest of us out aren't we?"

I dropped You, who's head hit the wood flooring really hard may I add, "It's not what it looks like!" I put my hands up.

"Ow!" You clutched her head, "Why'd you drop me?" 

I pointed to Kanan, "Oh..." was all she said.

"Well?" I told You, "Aren't you going to say that this was just a basic anime misunderstanding and we weren't doing anything weird?" 

"What he said." You nodded turning red in the process.

"See, I'd really like to believe you guys, but this picture says otherwise..." she held up her phone.

I winced, it definitely looked like something was happening... 

Kanan then put on a cop character, "You two are under arrest for making out in a ladies' room. We will have a trial tonight at the fire place. This will be the case of You and Shizuko vs The World with Judge Dia."

Great, so now I'm about to lose a court case. Also why the hell is it always with You?!?!?! If there's someone writing my life out, why can't it be with other people?!

Speak of the devil I checked on You, she had a bruise from the drop and I had to admit, I felt a little bad for just all of a sudden letting go...

I grabbed her an ice-pack, said I was sorry, and awaited trial from the ice cold Judge Dia.

Let me just say Shizuko, You may be my favorite character, but I kid you not I don't know why it always ends up being You. I promise the girl who ends up with him is not who it seems. Well... I can't actually spoil it for you.

Anyways thanks for reading! Next chapter may be out on Christmas idk, I'm getting really lazy during this winter break!

I love you all! (And now the line you've all been waiting for)

Be safe! Mask up! Don't be stupid!

-Kazuya