Chapter 20

"Ta-da!" Mari posed. "I'm the glitter fairy I make everything shinyyyyyyy!!!!" She said making Kanan face palm.

You was dressed as a walrus with Kanan...

This is what they looked like...

Chika was a Mikan Orange. Ruby was a lollipop cause she's a loli... Hanamaru was dressed as a burger, Yoshiko was a demon, Riko was Nagi from Your Lie in April, and Dia was Eli from Love Live...

The third years decided to pick out my costume... they called it the pervert and it was just me in my regular clothes... I hate them...

Anyways the first years said we were gonna do a test of courage. Whatever that meant. 

They explained to us what it meant. Basically we were supposed to partner up and go against scary stuff. It was gonna be pretty cool.

The first years also said there were going to do the scaring. "Woo..." I said sarcastically, "Nothing beats being scared by an eight year old, an eating zura, and a fallen angel..."

"I'm not eight!" Ruby protested. I grabbed a random person that was walking by.

"How old is she?" I asked him.

"Eight." He responded.

"Understandable, have a good day." I said letting him continue on smiling at Ruby who just pouted.

"I'm not an eating zura!" Now it was Hanamaru's turn to protest.

"You're literally eating right now..." I face palmed.

"Zura?" she said confused as she put another pocky in her mouth. She drooped her shoulders in defeat. "I'm just a fat zura!" she cried.

You punched my arm, "You made her cry!" she said angrily.

"Why'd you call her fat! She's not even close to that!" Chika also gave me a punch.

"Never call a girl fat!" Riko hit me.

"Ow!" I protested, "I didn't say fat I said eating!" 

"That doesn't make a difference!" Dia said comforting Hanamaru.

"Don't worry, hell has a special place for you!" Yohane posed.

Now it was Ruby's turn to hit me, "What was that for?! I already explained!" 

"You didn't say sorry! Also I'm not eight!" she punched again.

I went over to Hanamaru, "I'm sorry!" I said.

"Y-y-you didn't mean it right?" she sniffed.

"No, of course not." I assured her.

"Does that mean I'm not fat?" she asked.

"I never thought that in the first place." I smiled at her softly.

"But just for that I'm gonna make sure you scream tonight zura..." she said as the first years stepped back into the darkness. She was scarier than I thought...

"Don't forget to pair up!" Yoshiko yelled in the darkness.

We decided that Chika and You would pair up, the third years would also be a group. Which left Riko and I.

"Okay let's go!" Chika said walking in confidently.

"Yousoro!" You cheered beside her.

In front of us was Kanan refusing to go down the dark alley way. 

"Kanan stop being a baby!" Mari laughed, "I'll give you a hagu shiyou if you come!" 

That got Kanan's attention. "Hagu!" she said happily as she hugged Mari.

"Get a room why don't you..." Dia shook her head while me and Riko laughed.

"We plan to!" they teased before marching on.

"Eh? Eh?! EH?!?!?!" Dia said very confused, "You're joking right? Tell me you're joking!!" she said taking off after them. 

"They're not serious are they?" I asked Riko.

All she could do is shake her head, "Well it'd be funny either way..." 

"Of course you'd be entertained Ms. Yuri animes..." I teased her.

"S-shut up!" She said embarrassed, "Why don't you get a room with Ruby?" 

"One, because I don't want to get arrested for child whatever, and two, I don't love Ruby the way those two love each other." I nudged my head towards them, "I think of her more as my little sister you know?" 

She nodded, "How do you view all of us?" she asked thoughtfully.

"Well I think all of the first years are my little sisters... You guys are also like family to me, mainly because we practically live together... the third years are basically my older sisters... and all of you are annoying." I said as we walked along.

"What do you think about me?" I asked.

"Well I think you're-" she was cut off by Hanamaru jump scaring us with a clown outfit holding a knife that I hope wasn't real.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" Riko yelled as Hanamaru threw the knife at us. This is exactly why I didn't want it to be real!

Riko took off leaving me behind. Hanamaru took off the mask. "Gotcha zura..." she said evilly. 

"That was pure evil!" I told her. 

"Sucks to suck doesn't it?" she stuck out her tongue, "That's what you get zura!" 

"Great, now I got to find Riko, wherever she went..." I took off, but before I did turned behind me, "I learned to suck from you!" I yelled back.

Honestly Riko is such an idiot. Why the heck did she run into the darkness with no one? For some reason whenever I find myself rethinking back to these times, I always seem to say the same thing...

These guys are idiots...

Thank you all for reading! I'm a day late cause I was busy last night, but Happy Halloween! Yeah Riko's a complete idiot... 

Thanks for 2k reads! I'll do a 2k Q and A! You can ask questions for me, or for any characters in love live and I'll make a special part where they answer your questions!

And if you don't put questions I'll be sad but I'll still put questions for your entertainment. But to save me from sadness and embarrassment send me your questions...