Chapter 35

After that horrid night of dancing I locked myself in my room for the next two days. It's not like it mattered, we were on winter break after all. The snow was really starting to come down at this time. We had about four to five inches just from last night.

No, I'm not isolating myself because I'm embarrassed about what happened the night of the dance. I can't believe someone would even think that thought... It's not like someone would get embarrassed if that happened to them.

I only came out of my room to do three things: Use the bathroom, grab more instant ramen, and grab water. My parents were on another business trip and I was the only one home. I had anime, video games, and ramen. What more could I possibly need?

"Friends," I told myself, "And a girlfriend, and heck while you're at it, get yourself some new parents. Ones that don't embarrass you every time you do anything."

Who am I kidding, I won't get any of those. Girlfriends will just make you broke. Don't girls have a saying like, "Fries before guys." or something. Yeah no we're gonna change that. Actually I can't think of anything...

I checked my phone, wanting to see if my mom texted me or something. Nothing of importance. Just a few death threats... Death threats?!

Oh, just death threats from the nine... 

From Kanan: There better be a good excuse for you not answering me!

From Mari: You better be dead because if I catch you alive I will murder you.

From Riko: Are you still blushing?

From You: If this is because of what happened at the dance it was planned from the beginning :)

From Hanamaru: If you ever emerge bring me some food.

From Ruby: We're all worried about you...

From Yohane: Stop being a coward

From Chika: I put some mikans at your doorstep.

From Dia: If you don't answer me I'll just make you study next time.

Oh god... these are all pretty bad. The worst part is they all saw that I read it. So now I got nine more texts that all said, "We know you read it."

Eating all of that ramen is a ton of sodium, but since I don't know how to cook very much stuff, so I ran downstairs to go grab the mikans Chika left me. I opened the front door slightly. Suddenly two or three bodies rammed into the door knocking me over.

"Ow!" I groaned in pain.

"Get in!" a voice called out.

"Huh?" I said clutching my arm that was absolutely pulverized by the door. 

I looked up to see six people walk in and another three already sitting on the couch turning on the TV.

"What the-" I started, one of them covered my mouth.

"Shhhhh..." they whispered, just let it go. I broke free. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" I asked, the entire room was dark. The blinds were closed and the lights were off so I had no clue what the heck was happening.

I turned on the light only to see guess who in my house... "Of freaking course..." I sighed.

"What anime do you want to watch?" You asked flipping through Netflix and Crunchyroll. 

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER THE QUESTION!" I yelled.

"Huh, oh yeah we figured you'd be lonely." Mari said not taking her eyes away from the screen. 

"You're not embarrassed are you?" Kanan raised an eyebrow. 

"I just didn't want to talk with any of you." I replied.

"You know you love us." Riko smiled.

"Shouldn't you be proud that nine girls kissed you on the cheek zura?" Hanamaru asked.

"I don't think getting kissed by girls that need mental health is something to be proud of." I answered.

"Aw... he really does love us." Ruby teased.

After a little more teasing the rest of the day was kind of chill. We didn't watch trash shows. Tonikawa: Over the Moon for You is a cute show and we pretty much binged it. 

"This guy waited until after marriage to hold her hand..." Yoshiko shook her head.

"But he did get two kisses in the first five episodes." Dia pointed out.

After that we watched some Rent-a-Girlfriend something You, Riko, or Kanan have watched. Again we just watched and laughed along.

"One day the girls in his harem will figure out why the opening is called centimeter." I joked.

"Are you speaking from personal experiences or what?" You replied savagely.

Everyone laughed, except for me.

"That was a low blow..." I replied.

"This is the type of protagonist nobody likes, the guy doesn't deserve of any of these girls." Chika said.

At one point Mari and Kanan almost came to blows when arguing over best girl. 

"Ruka! She's the best!" Mari yelled.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE HELL UP! CHIZURU BEST GIRL!" Kanan threatened.

Meanwhile I was a true cultured man, "Sumi best girl." I chimed in.

Apparently my opinion doesn't matter... And that's how things were for the next few days, we'd all just hang out and watch anime. 

"Hey Shizuko?" Chika asked.

"What's up?" I said not taking my eyes off the screen.

"Now that we've been hanging out with you, you have to do something with us!" her eyes glowed with excitement. 

"Sorry mikan girl, but I don't exactly recall allowing you into my house."

"What if we gave you another kiss?" Riko winked.

"N-No!" I decided after a while.

Dia shook her head, "You really took your time with that one."

"It's not like I like you or anything, baka!" Hanamaru quoted as everyone laughed.

If there's one thing I've learned from my time with the nine, they don't take no for an answer. So I already knew I was going to have to do anything they wanted.

Because I'm a lazy push over... But also there's one thing that bothered me. Why did I feel like they knew something I didn't...

Whatever that was... I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

Please make it stop! My brain tells me to watch anime, my heart tells me to write! Okay tomorrow I'll post one more before I'm actually done for the week... that's five chapters for you all... 

Not that I think this is a burden or anything, because I absolutely love writing for you all, but like gosh I should just study cause I have a C in a class.

Anyways I want to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving, except for you Canadians... because you already had yours. And everyone around the world I love you all!

Sorry this chapter was boring... but then again I always say this at the end of every chapter... anyways hope you all have a good day!

Quick question: if I were to make a one shot book with all character of love live, (it can be X reader or with each other), that includes muse, Aqours, and the Niji girls... would you guys read it?

Not saying I'll do it now... but maybe after this book is complete...

Anyways yeah thats all I wanted to say...

-Kazuya