Chapter 64

Graduation day, I had passed all of my exams and was feeling good. "Dia!" I said happily, "I passed!"

"That's great and all but will you be okay studying next year?"

"No need to worry!" I gave a thumbs up.

She sighed, "I have a bad feeling about this."

"Hey relax, it's officially going to be summer, you guys are supposed to chill out before you go to university." I patted her back.

"I know... but I'm worried about everyone, especially Ruby." she said worriedly, 

"Don't you have a month before you have to go? Spend time with Ruby then... she's strong, she can get through it." I offered.

"Yeah, but the thing is can I get through it?"

I saw Kanan and Mari and approaching, "Well you have these two pains to deal with don't ya?' 

"That's true..." 

"Hey!" Mari complained, I was afraid she heard my comment, "Kanan give me some!"

Kanan was holding a sandwich, "Should've packed your own... plus I'm hungry after a run!"

"Yeah well I'm hungry from rehearsals!" 

"Too bad..." she took another bite, "It's so good!" 

Mari pouted, "Shizuko did you bring any food?"

"I did not..." I lied, "Even if I did I wouldn't give you any."

"Meany!" she cried, she looked at my bag, before I could grab it she stole it, "Hey look food!" she started helping herself as I sighed.

"All third years get ready to line up, wear your gowns and get ready." a teacher called, "And Shizuko... you can graduate next year."

"Jesus, I was already leaving..." I said getting up.

I brushed past a bunch of third years going back downstairs to the second year floor. Riko and You were already down there, and greeted me.

"Where's Chika?" I asked.

"Late, she forgot to grab a dress..." You shook her head.

"We were supposed to dress up?!" I panicked, "Um... I got to go home real quick!" I took off downstairs. Well, I totally forgot to dress up today... I thought we could just go in our regular clothes. 

Arriving at home I walked through the door, "Here!" A voice said throwing clothes at me.

"Tsuki?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE AGAIN?!" 

"Where else am I supposed to go? Also you're late, come on let's go!" she said starting Mari's car.

"You have a driver's license?" I asked.

"Nope... so let's hope we don't get caught!" she pulled out. 

I sighed, this was going to be rough, there was a banging on the side of the van. It was Chika! 

"Let me in!" she yelled, we unlocked the doors. "Tsuki? You know how to drive?"

"Stop asking questions! Let's go!"

Luckily no police caught us. We arrived back at school just in time to line up. First the first years walked in then we walked in. Tsuki sat in the back of the auditorium. Then the third years had their walk to the front. There were parents crying, many pictures were taken, and I fell asleep.

So the rest of things you'll hear is from Chika. Basically everyone got a certificate for graduating, pictures were taken and then caps were thrown in the air. There were speeches that I luckily slept right through and before I knew it the ceremony was over.